What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
AOA!
@HAMMAD REHMAN KHAN
Sorry @Talon aapi! Just frustrated!
6515788-one-frustrated-young-business-woman-with-many-of-post-it-representing-concept-memory-and-frustration.jpg

@Armstrong?
U from CFE Or SKANS?
@Ayush
forest gump? =funny!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yarra it's complicated.

I need much more discipline. I have to read approx 300-400 pages of crap the university gives me every week in the first place, then I have very little time to do my own reading or writing. Was reading Truman capote In cold blood last week and only finished a third. Had to read Toni Morrison Beloved for Thursday and fell asleep after 20 pages today.

And whenever I get breathing space, I waste it doing something else.:coffee:

But anyway, Inshallah, I will get my act together starting from tomorrow :D

Good; Capote was good ! Plus you should the movie 'Capote' - The guys acting was wow ! :tup:

AOA!
@HAMMAD REHMAN KHAN
Sorry @Talon aapi! Just frustrated!
6515788-one-frustrated-young-business-woman-with-many-of-post-it-representing-concept-memory-and-frustration.jpg

@Armstrong?
U from CFE Or SKANS?
@Ayush
forest gump? =funny!

Dude didn't I answer that already ! :blink:

Some from SKANS the rest from CFE, PAC or IBF - its the teacher that counts not the institution for this isn't an academic qualification !

Thats true for everything ! I once had a passing acquaintance with someone who worked for Customs here in Pakistan & somehow for someone who earns a paltry Rs.40-50,000 a month; he'd managed to have two 1 kanal sized plots in DHA, 3 in Gwadar, 1 in Isloo & a few 10 marla plots in some of those up & coming Residential Societies on the outskirts of Lahore ! :blink:

Kiyaa abhiii tukk koii Girlfriend bhii nahin ? :angry:

Job achiii, kaam kumm tou phir eik udaad Biwi par bhiii soochooo ? :hitwall:

I want 3 younglings calling me Armstrong Chachu when I've liberated the rest of Kashmir by the end of 2014 ! :whistle:

mithi churi.:P

Whats the meaing of hindi word meeti churi? - Yahoo! Answers India

Come on, we all know rangers are very corrupt, senior officers dont do it directly but take a cut from them.
:lol: Well if you know then why do you ask ? But the life threat is always there. That's why they easily get links with Police.

Reactions: HRK
Come on, we all know rangers are very corrupt, senior officers dont do it directly but take a cut from them.
:lol: Well if you know then why do you ask ? But the life threat is always there. That's why they easily get links with Police.

Reactions: HRK
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom