What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is what I am saying, if I think someone his false flagging I take it to webby or other mods. He decided he is going to attack all of Pakistan and he used every trick in the book to do so. Meanwhile his suspicion towards op is because op supposedly speaks urdu/punjabi. Urdu/Hindi is interchangeable so that is hardly valid enough to assume he is Pakistani, second he posted a link where the guy mistranslated ONE hindi word. Meanwhile if you through enemy post history he is pro India and against Pakistan 95% of the time. If he is false flagging he sucks at it.

So far the rhetorical meaning of Raj Kapoor's Ram Teri Ganga Maili is concerned, it was never mistranslated. I still stand by what I said about the Ganga shown as the leading character in the film. I however feel that my translation of the word Maili with the touch of double entrendre has been deliberately misinterpreted and taken out of context with ulterior motives. Anyway, thats a different issue.

Well, I doubt I have been against Pakistan 95 percent of the time as I never discussed Pakistan in all my discussions so far.

@Hyperion @Armstrong @LoveIcon

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/231042-chinese-native-americans-have-same-ancestry.html

Look at the language and bashing being done by our "elite" chinese member towards Pakistanis because he thinks some poster is Pakistani. Both him and the OP should be fcking banned. How can this inferior chink be allowed to run around like this, well anyway he has shown his true colors towards Pakistan. So much for "best friends".

@Aeronaut close this thread and ban both the OP and Chinese lizard. This guy Enemy should be checked out for false flagging but he has trolled Pakistan many times as well. @nuclearpak

Koi zati dushmani nikal rahi thee us thread mein? :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Flag of members needs to be verified - infect if possible 1 flag must be locked and linked to country of IP address but on other hand that Chinese member really showed his true color because bashing complete nation is not justified because of one retard even if OP is Pakistani?

Yes flags should be linked to ip, you are right.

So far the rhetorical meaning of Raj Kapoor's Ram Teri Ganga Maili is concerned, it was never mistranslated. I still stand by what I said about the Ganga shown as the leading character in the film. I however feel that my translation of the word Maili with the touch of double entrendre has been deliberately misinterpreted and taken out of context with ulterior motives. Anyway, thats a different issue.

Well, I doubt I have been against Pakistan 95 percent of the time as I never discussed Pakistan in all my discussions so far.

I exaggerate 95% but yes you have been anti-Pakistan for the most part.

Koi zati dushmani nikal rahi thee us thread mein? :blink:

Paaro chiniii nai kya kya maazaiya lehka hai.

Hi talon kaise hai aap?

Hey there! Me fine...Just got results now hoping it will stay that way! :D

I hope someone takes action against that chink. :angry:
How you know its a girl? It just seems to have come to the forum with a heated head and just started blasting at anything with the word CHINESE! :BLINK: The article was about DNA, aik dum say atom bomb bana liyea usnay! :blink:

Thats used for female. King mamba is a boy.
@A.Rafay

Uss thread ki baat keri houn where that Chinese exploded its (Dont know if its a she or he) anger on Pakistan!

I hope someone takes action against that chink. :angry:

Now, please don't commit the mistake that supposedly Chinese guy has done. My sincere advise would be isolate a bad apple from the rest of good apples. I am sure the real Chinese are embarrassed by the member with the username Chinese Dragon. I remember I had told him that he would ask for trouble if he consistently accuse me of false flagging which is not true. He ignored and I am surprised that he ignored the advisory which was in his own interests.

And please refrain from using racial slur even if you consider Chinese as enemies.

Hey there! Me fine...Just got results now hoping it will stay that way! :D

How you know its a girl? It just seems to have come to the forum with a heated head and just started blasting at anything with the word CHINESE! :BLINK: The article was about DNA, aik dum say atom bomb bana liyea usnay! :blink:

@A.Rafay

Uss thread ki baat keri houn where that Chinese exploded its (Dont know if its a she or he) anger on Pakistan!

Nah he is a dude, I never said she. Chiinii mean chinese in urdu lol not male or female. He was out of line and showed his how begairat he is.

Now, please don't commit the mistake that supposedly Chinese guy has done. My sincere advise would be isolate a bad apple from the rest of good apples. I am sure the real Chinese are embarrassed by the member with the username Chinese Dragon. I remember I had told him that he would ask for trouble if he consistently accuse me of false flagging which is not true. He ignored and I am surprised that he ignored the advisory which was in his own interests.

And please refrain from using racial slur even if you consider Chinese as enemies.

Sir I would appreciate it if you would give it a rest until an admin confirms your ip address, he said things that were way uncalled for even if you are Pakistani. The little I have said pales in comparison.

Private company is the company with limited liability and it's share can't be offered to public (i.e. Stock Exchange), Statuary Company is owned by Government (however can have private shareholders)

memorandum of association is kind of introductory document which you need to register a company, in which you introduce your company's business, office locations, share holders etc.

type of taxes - i don't know exactly what you want to know. every country has different kind of taxes i.e. income tax, sales tax/value added tax, duties & charges etc.

ye mujhe pta hai.......asking abut c0rporate tax, direct tax.......etc :what:

Sir I would appreciate it if you would give it a rest until an admin confirms your ip address, he said things that were way uncalled for even if you are Pakistani. The little I have said pales in comparison.

You can always ask for the verification of my IP. I will be glad to know that you don't have any doubt any longer. I however request you not to generalize all the Chinese members. Most of them are very innocent people and have hearts like little kids. My honest confession.

I just had to laugh at @Aeronauts last say:
No more debates on Genetics please.

Reminded me of how he deleted my posts on genetics! Yaar ksisi nay mujhay genetics kay discussion mein summon nai kiya :cray:

kissi nay sula hi nai mari! :cray:

@huda homework kerri ho Naswarabad say? :P

:) yr professor ache hain na 0r experienced bhi :P

I just had to laugh at @Aeronauts last say:

Reminded me of how he deleted my posts on genetics! Yaar ksisi nay mujhay genetics kay discussion mein summon nai kiya :cray:

kissi nay sula hi nai mari! :cray:

:rofl: suna h0ga ye :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom