What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
How to make a coloured game, can someone help?
It's black and white so far, I need to get green and red. Green for the good guys, red for blood of the bad guys :D

Meri bhi kuch icchayen hai. :cry:

Pehle bolta ki bura lagta hai, sudhar jaata main. :cry:

I will change. Criticize me whenever you feel I am trolling, I don't mind as long as it helps in improving me and not bringing bad name to country.

Sorry buddy, i have no complains about u as a member but u as a Jr.TT, u do understand what effect it makes when Digvijay says about RSS & when same thing is said by Indian HM, right??

@KRAIT has definitely trolled a lot. On a relevant note:
KP minister declares war against Naswar

Umm... guys, there's a grey thing in my room with an axe. He say he abduct me. What to do?

Last edited by a moderator:
I've found an excellent thread to post in Indian defence :chilli:

Expecting trolls :(

Sorry buddy, i have no complains about u as a member but u as a Jr.TT, u do understand what effect it makes when Digvijay says about RSS & when same thing is said by Indian HM, right??
No need to say sorry. Its me who should be sorry and I am.

You made a good comparison. I felt really bad when HM made that remark but didn't realize I am doing so too.

I had my reasons but it shouldn't be an excuse of bad behavior and trolling. Sometimes one has to become dirty to show what dirt is. But I didn't think that it will harm my country's image.

I will definitely work on it. Thanks for telling me. You are indeed a good friend. I value those who tell truth about me on my face rather than watching me go down. Thanks again.

No need to say sorry. Its me who should be sorry and I am.

You made a good comparison. I felt really bad when HM made that remark but didn't realize I am doing so too.

I had my reasons but it shouldn't be an excuse of bad behavior and trolling. Sometimes one has to become dirty to show what dirt is. But I didn't think that it will harm my country's image.

I will definitely work on it. Thanks for telling me. You are indeed a good friend. I value those who tell truth about me on my face rather than watching me go down. Thanks again.

Do not troll the Bangladesh Defence section :P

@RescueRanger : Great Work & Proud of you ! :cheers:

By the way my Dad knew & worked with Dr.Rizwan Naseer's Dad (the Orthopedic Surgeon) & I heard about Dr.Rizwan setting up the 1122 a couple of years ago (perhaps at the inception of the Musharaf Era) ! :tup:

@Monkey D Luffy before you start distorting history again and attacking my background please tag me...

BTW is there any place I can buy a cheese cake in Karachi?

Add to that chocolate syrup and strawberries... yum!

cheesecake-cheesecake-296663_1920_1440.jpg

No-Bake-PB-Cheese-cake1.jpg

Nah... maybe pineapple and nuts are better:

user-6373252_1171987478.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom