What's new

Nasa to partner Isro in India’s Mars mission.

Shamim saab don't you know ISRO won "Space Pioneer Award" because of its achievement of Mars mission. If it is done by USA, why would they donate that trophy to India. USA did help us in monitoring only
he is a troll no need to respond him

LOLZZZ. My point was when launch was successful becuase major help was given then what the hell with this bragging that we launched in first attempt, dont diverge from this point.

For the last 2 years, many of Indians here have tried to explain what kind of 'help' ISRO got from NASA, for Indian Mars mission. But I don't know why it is so difficult for Pakistanis to understand.

For the last time - ISRO did all the launching and navigation of the Mars probe all the way Mars orbit by itself.

All that NASA provided was relay communication (from one of their deep space antennae that are located all around the globe) to the space probe when it was in the shadow of Indian deep space antennae at certain times of the day for the first few days after lift off!

That is analogous to asking your friend who lives on other side of the earth to capture the Eclipse and share it with you because you are in the shadow region of that Eclipse.

Don't get us wrong, we are grateful for NASA's co-operation, but If you want to call that a "major" help, be our guest.

Indian chndrayan mission has one of the cheapest voeyge to mars, good to see not cooperation beween Isro and NASA

Planning wasn't done by NASA scientist, nor the design of the satellite, etc. The limitation is geography. India doesnt have the global reach of the US, or former colonial lands of the Europeans to set up communication satellites.

isro-mission-control-Mangalyaan.jpg

PW-2014-09-24-Commissariat-isro.jpg

At the end, MOM was being manipulated and annualized from ISRO mission control in Bangalore.

Good explanation

Yes ofcourse he will protect indian nationality's sanctity more. U tagged the right person. Zillat sirf **** plebs kay leeay hai

hahaha.. you and the likes of you should try to stand by your words for a change..You make astounding claims, with little knowledge about the subject and then whine and cry and crib upon being challenged.

Try supporting your claims with logic..There you go..gave a minute of my life to you, and some good advice, provided you can take it.

hahaha.. you and the likes of you should try to stand by your words for a change..You make astounding claims, with little knowledge about the subject and then whine and cry and crib upon being challenged.

Try supporting your claims with logic..There you go..gave a minute of my life to you, and some good advice, provided you can take it.
Idiot u got no clue what iwas respnding to secondly, u always quote me for the sake of quoting. Just stop it, the last time i am telling u.

I believe he is impartial and also friend of me. So please stop. This is last reply to you
What?? in the entire u were quoting me foolishly and then this funny attitude. Like i care.....lolzzzz. so much dumbness!

Idiot u got no clue what iwas respnding to secondly, u always quote me for the sake of quoting. Just stop it, the last time i am telling u.

Hahaha.. dude, take it easy.. No need for name calling.
BTW, I don't exactly remember when did I quote you, but then again, I don't remember names of every tom, dick and harry in this forum as well, so may be....
I tell you what, if you don't like to be quoted by me, there is a very easy way to handle that. you can put me on your ignore list, this forum has a feature for that. That way, you don't have to see my posts and everybody is happy.. I suggest you do it now :)

Lolzz again getting help from NASA who had sent maven around that time and already sent many successful missions to mars. Then launching ur mission using her major assistance ,infact getting entire navigational support wsnt the major reason u made it successfully in the first attempt then whatelse?
I dont see where i should credit u for that?
If nasa and esa had some other agencies behind them they might also have met successes in the first attempts.!!!!

@coffee_cup just check prev page, getting entire navigation n communication support and then they bloat over their space programs. Even chandrayan 1 ws lost after one yr period tho was meant 2 last for two years. btw ur nick is a trial for one during roza. Sachmay bahi.

If you dont know anything about a particular subject then dont pass comment about it.
Not only India but other large space agencies also uses NASA facilities.Dont worry .Your SUPAR(I)CO is not in the list.
Be it Chinese,Russian,Japan or European .All of them used thefacilities of NASA during certain technical glitches .
Because NASA has resources more than others .

Dont show your jealousy like this ,publicly .Pathetic .

If you dont know anything about a particular subject then dont pass comment about it.
Not only India but other large space agencies also uses NASA facilities.Dont worry .Your SUPAR(I)CO is not in the list.
Be it Chinese,Russian,Japan or European .All of them used thefacilities of NASA during certain technical glitches .
Because NASA has resources more than others .

Dont show your jealousy like this ,publicly .Pathetic .

You are right about cooperation between different space agencies.

It's not just ISRO has got a unidirectional relation with NASA. NASA uses ISRO's facilities as well. It's cooperation between the two space agencies, so that we can avoid the painful and wasteful process of re-inventing the wheel.

Sometimes I get surprised to see how proud can one be of his ignorance !!

some loser and buttthurt trolling here..ignore him

I remember Chandrayaan also carry one NASA equipment for NASA's requirement....so this is always mutual

Back
Top Bottom