What's new

NASA faces lawsuit over life on Mars!

Well I think on july 20 1969....neither did APOLLO 11 nor Armstrong landed on moon.
Worst was his claim on video that he could not see the stars .That almost proves this theory right.
ha ha ha...
and only a month back ..you were fighting with me with your all animosity over the issue....:D:D
now look...there is a changed girl.....:p::p:

my answer is 0...
may be nasa will say..24...who knows....
Awesome vıdeo!!!
I lıked the part best where they explaıned how the astronauts achieved the bouncy walk :)

Without google??:ashamed:

:(......:fie:

Actually I was trying to point out the unbelievable number and frequency of such missions, 9 manned moon landings were planned, 1 failed and last 2 got cancelled, but 6 manned moon landings were successful as claimed by NASA, all in between 1969 to 1972 at a frequency of 1 in every 6 months!!! That's what is very surprising.

Total 24 astronauts went to moon and 12 walked on it. Most people I came across only know about the 1st one and unaware that there were many moon landings.

Actually I was trying to point out the unbelievable number and frequency of such missions, 9 manned moon landings were planned, 1 failed and last 2 got cancelled, but 6 manned moon landings were successful as claimed by NASA, all in between 1969 to 1972 at a frequency of 1 in every 6 months!!! That's what is very surprising.

Total 24 astronauts went to moon and 12 walked on it. Most people I came across only know about the 1st one and unaware that there were many moon landings.
true buddy....and after that NASA never send a astronaut, even outside the earth's atmosphere......:cheesy:

Add to it the fact that NASA "successfully" landed a manned mission on moon in the first go.
Wowwww!!
Now thats called an "achievement."
Achievement at duping its taxpayers.:)

Add to it the fact that NASA "successfully" landed a manned mission on moon in the first go.
Wowwww!!
Now thats called an "achievement."
Achievement at duping its taxpayers.:)

Maybe, its a possibility, I am not certain though. :(

But nothing is more interesting than conspiracy theories!! :D

may be yes, may be no...
there are many things that gov. want to hide from it's people.....like area 51....
there are also many cases of crop circle unsolved in the world...how did they appear.....
truly speaking there are many thing around the world which our gov. or secret agencies do not want common people to know....
though a fungi on mars does not seems a thing to hide but who knows....what is truth....:tup:
You need to contact our resident expert on alien life @isro2222 he will give you great insights to the above mentioned phenomenons. Alternatively you can search the threads started by him:)

Back
Top Bottom