What's new

NASA faces lawsuit over life on Mars!

thesolar65

Reaction score
Country
India
Washington, Feb 1 (IANS) It comes straight from Ripley's Believe it or not. NASA is being sued for not investigating a genuine life form on red planet!

It pertains to the mystery Mars rock that had appeared in front of Mars rover Opportunity.

Petitioner Rhawn Joseph thinks that it was proof of alien life on Mars and that NASA is unwilling to investigate any further.

Joseph says it is actually a "mushroom-like fungus, a composite organism consisting of colonies of lichen and cyanobacteria - known on earth Apothecium".

He claims he's an astro-biologist with a long string of papers published in 'leading journals', reported Popular Science.

Lead scientist Steve Squyres of NASA's Mars exploration rover Opportunity had reportedly said that the origin of the object in question was a mystery and that it had left his team baffled as to where it came from.

Scientists hypothesise that the rock is either from a nearby meteorite fall or the rock was flipped out of place by the rover as it turned on the spot.

This lawsuit is ridiculous....If NASA had any reason to believe that it was anything other than a rock then they would have been screaming out loud.:lol:

Btw this was the mad scientist's explanation....

"pores were exposed to moisture due to changing weathering conditions on Mars. Over the next 12 days these spores grew and developed into the structure depicted... The evidence is consistent with biological activity and suggests that life on Mars may have been discovered. However, in the absence of moisture, biological specimens such as Apothecium will dry out, turn brittle and break apart and this appears to be the condition of the structure as depicted."

This lawsuit is ridiculous....If NASA had any reason to believe that it was anything other than a rock then they would have been screaming out loud.:lol:

Btw this was the mad scientist's explanation....

"pores were exposed to moisture due to changing weathering conditions on Mars. Over the next 12 days these spores grew and developed into the structure depicted... The evidence is consistent with biological activity and suggests that life on Mars may have been discovered. However, in the absence of moisture, biological specimens such as Apothecium will dry out, turn brittle and break apart and this appears to be the condition of the structure as depicted."
may be yes, may be no...
there are many things that gov. want to hide from it's people.....like area 51....
there are also many cases of crop circle unsolved in the world...how did they appear.....
truly speaking there are many thing around the world which our gov. or secret agencies do not want common people to know....
though a fungi on mars does not seems a thing to hide but who knows....what is truth....:tup:

may be yes, may be no...
there are many things that gov. want to hide from it's people.....like area 51....
there are also many cases of crop circle unsolved in the world...how did they appear.....
truly speaking there are many thing around the world which our gov. or secret agencies do not want common people to know....
though a fungi on mars does not seems a thing to hide but who knows....what is truth....:tup:

I am not against the theory which says aliens exist...but some how I dont believe Americans are hiding aliens in area 51....
Hey you luv maths dont you??? Check dada's interesting thread
What's the Universe Made Of? Math, Says Scientist

And I am torturing our dear friend there.:)

I am not against the theory which says aliens exist...but some how I dont believe Americans are hiding aliens in area 51....
Hey you luv maths dont you??? Check dada's interesting thread
What's the Universe Made Of? Math, Says Scientist

And I am torturing our dear friend there.:)
I know you will not believe me but there is theory .....don't know exactly what is there in area 51.....but some say America made their moon movies over there ..i.e. moon landing shooting studio...of Apollo missions...:tup:
so, it's a dark kept secret of american history....and may be aliens too..:lol::lol:
have told you before also I think...

I know you will not believe me but there is theory .....don't know exactly what is there in area 51.....but some say America made their moon movies over there ..i.e. moon landing shooting studio...of Apollo missions...:tup:
so, it's a dark kept secret of american history....and may be aliens too..:lol::lol:
have told you before also I think...
Hmmm....so you believe those moon pics were not real???
Area 51...is just over hyped. IMO.

Hmmm....so you believe those moon pics were not real???
Area 51...is just over hyped. IMO.
yes ..if you will watch the conspiracy theory ..then you will also start to believe the same....
they used slide rule to calculate every thing...and the memory of their onboard mission computers were of few MB..and chance of landing on moon was..... 0.000000000019
there are many more things that proves it wrong ...you should watch that video......it's incredible...:tup:

yes ..if you will watch the conspiracy theory ..then you will also start to believe the same....
they used slide rule to calculate every thing...and the memory of their onboard mission computers were of few MB..and chance of landing on moon was..... 0.000000000019
there are many more things that proves it wrong ...you should watch that video......it's incredible...:tup:
Give me the link when free.:)
Would luv to watch it.

All members, without using google or wiki or any other similar tools:

How many people ever walked on Moon? :-)

Awesome vıdeo!!!
I lıked the part best where they explaıned how the astronauts achieved the bouncy walk :)

Without google??:ashamed:

:(......:fie:
ha ha ha....
so, what do you think now.....:-)

ha ha ha....
so, what do you think now.....:-)
Well I think on july 20 1969....neither did APOLLO 11 nor Armstrong landed on moon.
Worst was his claim on video that he could not see the stars .That almost proves this theory right.

Back
Top Bottom