What's new

Narendra Modi's government kicks into gear with defence, dam projects

Edit your post and get your rating reversed.... There are civil ways to show your protest and disagreements...... ..
No.. We call Kashmiri terrorists as swines, Pigs, bastards and what not. In my view this woman has caused more damage to India than what all the terrorists in Kashmir cause in a full year. And really, I am not showing protests or disagreement, but showing extreme hatred. Dil Se.. :)

I am not saying this basis this one instance. Her general trend has been to oppose any forward looking initiative using mostly left of center excuses. And yeah, the term probably should have been avoided.

Dude, you have no idea of my age ;)

Anyway, probably the word bitch was a little stronger than what was needed, but is not very far removed from what I feel towards her and her stances. So called activists like her miss the wood for the trees and have a habit of just raising issues and problems without any suggestions what so ever on the solutions. I dont see her any different from the moronic Arundhati roy woman.

Man you are absolutely right to term her as a bitch,no need to change it.Infact I would go as far as to say that you used too polite and gentle a term in summing that whore up!!

I am not saying this basis this one instance. Her general trend has been to oppose any forward looking initiative using mostly left of center excuses. And yeah, the term probably should have been avoided.

Dude, you have no idea of my age ;)

Anyway, probably the word bitch was a little stronger than what was needed, but is not very far removed from what I feel towards her and her stances. So called activists like her miss the wood for the trees and have a habit of just raising issues and problems without any suggestions what so ever on the solutions. I dont see her any different from the moronic Arundhati roy woman.

Man you are absolutely right to term her as a bitch,no need to change it.Infact I would go as far as to say that you used too polite and gentle a term in summing that whore up!!

No.. We call Kashmiri terrorists as swines, Pigs, bastards and what not. In my view this woman has caused more damage to India than what all the terrorists in Kashmir cause in a full year. And really, I am not showing protests or disagreement, but showing extreme hatred. Dil Se.. :)

Up to you....... :)

Your self-righteousness sickens me dude @nair .

It is a simple way to show disagreement in usage of derogatory words towards women.... Even i dont like both of them and their work.... But i wouldn't use any derogatory words towards them, You have an option of editing those offensive words and i shall reverse the rating.....

No disrespect to you or your stand on this. I just feel too strongly in such cases.

I still suggest you edit it, because you seems to be a rational guy and i dont want to be harsh on u

good to see quick decision making finally happening.
Sitting on issues (UPA style) is not a solution.

guys please refrain from unnecessary name calling, it serves no purpose imo.

It is a simple way to show disagreement in usage of derogatory words towards women.... Even i dont like both of them and their work.... But i wouldn't use any derogatory words towards them, You have an option of editing those offensive words and i shall reverse the rating.....

I still suggest you edit it, because you seems to be a rational guy and i dont want to be harsh on u

I'm not showing any disagreement with them,I'm showing exactly what you are seeing.Yes,my post is indeed means to show utter disrespect and hatred against the duo!!As @foxbat said, "DIL SE..........".

Oh btw, you don't have to reverse anything mate,you did what you felt right and I'm happy that you took the action.And I shall delete my earlier comment,it was simply wrong and unnecessary.Actually my anger wasn't even meant to be directed against you!!I was just shocked to think someone could actually support her!!

I'm not showing any disagreement with them,I'm showing exactly what you are seeing.Yes,my post is indeed means to show utter disrespect and hatred against the duo!!As @foxbat said, "DIL SE..........".

Oh btw, you don't have to reverse anything mate,you did what you felt right and I'm happy that you took the action.And I shall delete my earlier comment,it was simply wrong and unnecessary.Actually my anger wasn't even meant to be directed against you!!I was just shocked to think someone could actually support her!!

I do not support her in any way.... in fact its the opposite.....

He is banned. But we live in the same apartment complex (while I am in India) and were taking our evening walk together.

Oh I See :) Convey my regards....... :)

He is banned. But we live in the same apartment complex (while I am in India) and were taking our evening walk together.

Oh great!!Send him my regards dude.And hope his ban isn't permanent.

Oh great!!Send him my regards dude.And hope his ban isn't permanent.
not sure. though both of us are off to a 3 week europe and US business travel this sunday. so would be pseudo banned anyway.. :)

This Medha Patkar moron women opposes each and every development work

I think some of the activities of such ppl are needed but it has to be looked at from many different perspectives. When it comes to security and water, we need to make tough decisions like Modi did. Just compensate the ppl who are affected well enough so they are able to move forward with their lives. What irks me about some of these green ppl, is they wont take any step to allow the govt to kill stray dogs which are a menance. Nobody pays attention to how badly rabies affects ppl in India! Why wont these green idiots fund massive dog shleters if they are so concerned and make it their own responsibility to keep the animal population in check?

In case some of you missed it, here you go

This year, India's patchy radar meant it was unable to say whether missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 had passed over the islands.

As for Coco's Islands, the fact that UPA swept that under the rug for yrs, stating there was no such thing is a slap on the face. They were to concerned with getting elected and saving their own skin, over India's security.

Back
Top Bottom