What's new

Narendra Modi stands tall as Parivar bows before him

What qualifications exactly do Sonia and Rahul have to run a country? Apart from their names?

And if Congress wins, it's going to be Rahul. From mother to son.

even all the modi/bjp hater indians should realise that if bjp don't win then our country would be left to be governed by ******** like rahul, mamta etc so plz i beg yourl to vote for bjp and most importantly avoid voting for regional parties

even all the modi/bjp hater indians should realise that if bjp don't win then our country would be left to be governed by ******** like rahul, mamta etc so plz i beg yourl to vote for bjp and most importantly avoid voting for regional parties

yaa and no vote for regional parties either ........ they are a bigger menace than congress

Unfortunately...what he has said is true. :(

I have seen his patronizing attitude towards Modi and a lot of Indians fall for his charade. I am not a Congress party Fan, but that doesn't mean I will allow dissing of our elected national leaders by a Chinese who haven't voted in his entire life. Chinese should be the last one teaching Indians about democracy & elections.

Frankly I don't care who wins, but whoever wins should have majority in parliament so that they can push through reforms single handedly.

I have seen his patronizing attitude towards Modi and a lot of Indians fall for his charade. I am not a Congress party Fan, but that doesn't mean I will take allow dissing of our elected national leaders by a Chinese who haven't voted in his entire life. Chinese should be the last one teaching Indians about democracy & elections.

Frankly I don't care who wins, but they should have majority in parliament so that they can push through reforms single handedly.

You are one of those Indians who wants India to be ruled by a White Catholic like Sonia.

- The most powerful person in China is a Chinese Atheist.
- The most powerful person in Iran is an Iranian Muslim.
- The most powerful person in India is a White Catholic.

You are one of those Indians who wants India to be ruled by a White Catholic like Sonia.

I don't want to prove my patriotism to a Chinese

You are quoting this again and again. Can't you even change some lines like 'US is ruled by a half Kenyan' or 'British is ruled by a Queen with German ancestory'

Modi is the man.....yeah.....:tup:

Only he can make India perform economically like Gujarat.......rest all are thieves....

we decide who would rule us. can u.. :lol: I mean can u EVER DECIDE ANYTHING in ur LIFE .. :lol: except following what is told

that is freedom. we can replace congress with BJP? can u replace CCP with..OOPs sorry no choice. :lol:

u cant do anything even if u wanted to do.. it is upto the people of India if they are happy with Congress, it comes. If they want BJP then it comes. OR something else comes.

Cant say the same for you guys. :lol: CCP and PLA is nothing but a group of gangsters enjoing power and money at the behest of the the billion chinese ignorants. CCP/PLA and thier families and extended relatives are all enjoying a lavish and corrupt life. and no matter what they will never let go this goldmine, even if it means killing thousands or millions like it did in tianamen square.

SO chinese have only one option - follow and do what the thugs say or be killed /imprisoned, coz the gangsters wont give up their luxurious life and will crush any voice of dissent. This is what is exactly happening in China.

Mass Murderer of 3000+ innocent Indian citizens should never be allowed to hold a Public Office again.

Plz Pakistan has more public figures with more blood on their hand.....its time for India to show you how we really feel about you after all the terror you have subjugated us to....Thank you and enjoy

we decide who would rule us. can u.. :lol: I mean can u EVER DECIDE ANYTHING in ur LIFE .. :lol: except following what is told

that is freedom. we can replace congress with BJP? canu replace CCP with ..OOPs sorry no choice. :lol:

He doesn't voted in his entire life but wants to give advice to Indians on how to elect our leaders..What a joke.

I don't want to prove my patriotism to a Chinese

You are quoting this again and again. Can't you even change some lines like 'US is ruled by a half Kenyan' or 'British is ruled by a Queen with German ancestory'

U just shut him up for good!

For a guy(CD) who every now and then whines about Indians making racist statements about him, he sure does have tendency about making comments on the basis of physical attributes of a person..

i think Arun jaitley is better if we think wisely.The way modi is behaving as one many army is just like threat to BJP as well as allies.I think we should project MODI after 2019 but we have to give him some cabinet seat like railways etc so that he can prove himself :).People will see his magic as cabinet minister and it will be last nail in congress coffin

U just shut him up for good!

For a guy(CD) who every now and then whines about Indians making racist statements about him, he sure does have tendency about making comments on the basis of physical attributes of a person..

Don't count on it. His 'Research Team' is researching hard for a counter point.

Write my words on wall

Gandhis are going to leave india with in 10 yrs.
They will run from india

Back
Top Bottom