What's new

Narendra Modi resorts to threatening Hindu Terror

Most Pakistanis don't give a rat's *** about him, hence the length of this thread, of which half you lot are posting on it. :D

Feel free to worship him if you like though.

I am not kidding.

Really.

I mean you guys are more worried about him rather than the entire Army.

After IG, he's the only person whom I have noted that you guys discuss in the same context, other than your usual dread of Israel.

No offense mate, but just noting a pattern and telling it out.

Don't take in in the wrong way.

I am not kidding.

Really.

I mean you guys are more worried about him rather than the entire Army.

After IG, he's the only person whom I have noted that you guys discuss in the same context, other than your usual dread of Israel.

No offense mate, but just noting a pattern and telling it out.

Don't take in in the wrong way.

Modi is discussed in same manner we discuss Mullah Fazullallah, Abdullah Masoud... He is no different then Osama Bin Laden of Pakistan. So yes we discuss, but do we really fear him? No..

Zaid Hamid is more discussed in india then Modi. Modi is only a figure for Gujrat killing. The only difference between indians and Pakistanis is, we don't want Some terrorist to become PM of Pakistan. But it's ok for you guy...

Best of Luck with your choice... He can't do a **** to Pakistan.

For all these allegations...

You really fear him, don't you? :D

He's the only person in Indian government after Indira Gandhi who's caught up so extensively among Pakistanis. Not even Vajpayee ji had that impact despite what he did to you.

And since that is the case, we know that we're on the right track of choosing him.

This crawling fear, is exactly what we want to see in the eyes of the enemies.

It is very flattering that someone after such a long time has been able to bring that cold clammy feeling in you from our country. :D

Ever since IG's death, only Israel has been able to scare you that badly until now.

Haha you are sounding like Zaid Hamid now..

My man the only people fearing are your fellow 20 million Indian Muslims. They know what is in store for them. :D

Back
Top Bottom