What's new

Namaz-e-Jinazah for TTP Terrorists!

pakistanitarzan

Reaction score
Goodevening,
According to this news, all the TTP terrorists who attacked the Karma base were burried. I know it's a very complicated issue but I wanted to know what you guys think about this. Do you think that TTP terrorists who get killed deserve a namaz-e-jinazah or should they just be burried right away? Why and why not?

Dunya News: Pakistan:-Kamra attack: Nine terrorists buried in Attock ...

Goodevening,
According to this news, all the TTP terrorists who attacked the Karma base were burried. I know it's a very complicated issue but I wanted to know what you guys think about this. Do you think that TTP terrorists who get killed deserve a namaz-e-jinazah or should they just be burried right away? Why and why not?

then what to do of them ? ??? should decorate them on showcase ???or make the taboot of these firoons ??:angry:

I think they should be fed to dogs, why bury those stinking scum bags in this Pak land they are committed to destroy.

Goodevening,

Give them their Muslim burial - for the Sinful in Islam are believed to suffer the worst fate in their graves itself.

I don't agree that they deserve a Namaz-e-Janazah, in my opinion it is courtesy enough if they are dumped in some hole but our oh so righteous cleric friends disagree. If the clerics had any idea how they treat our dead, they would gag in disgust. My dead have been urinated upon, dried in the sun, cut up into pieces, hung from trees, mutilated, buried with dogs and this is just the stuff I know about, God knows how cruelly other dead bodies were treated.

I don't agree that they deserve a Namaz-e-Janazah, in my opinion it is courtesy enough if they are dumped in some hole but our oh so righteous cleric friends disagree. If the clerics had any idea how they treat our dead, they would gag in disgust. My dead have been urinated upon, dried in the sun, cut up into pieces, hung from trees, mutilated, buried with dogs and this is just the stuff I know about, God knows how cruelly other dead bodies were treated.

The only thing is we would be teaching our future generations a gruesome lesson. This sort of stuff lingers on through generations. Later on har dushman ek doosre ko yehi karega.

About the matter from Wikipedia:

The Salat al-Janazah is a collective obligation upon Muslims (fard Kifayah) i.e., if some Muslims take the responsibility of doing it, the obligation is fulfilled, but if no-one fulfils it then all Muslims will be accountable.

This means it is even farz upon all Muslims to perform this even for enemies. It is farz to make a dua for them too, but the regular dua is only Sunnat and you can choose any words. Before that there is wuzu, ghusl.

Only people who committed suicides did not receive Namaz-e-Janaza.

yup,if its proved beyond doubt that they were muslims then yes even they deserve last rights and a propper burial..
But if there is not enough evidence about their faith and if the state worries that giving them last rights will create 'fitnah' then it may be skipped 'for the greater good'..
Just my personal opinion.

They're inhuman and that's what makes us different from those scum bags.

Muslim cemetaries in Mumbai had refused permission to bury the 9 pakistani lashkar e taiba terrorists there. Thier bodies were finally buried at a secret location by the state after 14 months. Indian state offers religious rites as per religion where it can be established.

Pls don't take that as an invitation :P

The only thing is we would be teaching our future generations a gruesome lesson. This sort of stuff lingers on through generations. Later on har dushman ek doosre ko yehi karega.

About the matter from Wikipedia:

This means it is even farz upon all Muslims to perform this even for enemies. It is farz to make a dua for them too, but the regular dua is only Sunnat and you can choose any words. Before that there is wuzu, ghusl.

Only people who committed suicides did not receive Namaz-e-Janaza.

How do one guarantee that the dead were Muslims?

Back
Top Bottom