What's new

Najam Sethi, the TV star who dared take on Pakistan's spy agency

Sathi is PPP guy. He has key post many time during Bibi era. And Bibi is anti Pak army anyway.

My father calls this guy Najoomi because he talks a lot about whats going to be next.
and always his predictions comes true.He is an astute observer of the internal political scene and foreign policy of the pakistan.

this thread is only to hurt pakistan,s intersts!

its a wrong section even to post it

Just found this on the net. I have no idea if these ratings are one month old or ten years, but Mr. Sethi is nowhere to be found.

TV anchors (Political Programs) Pakistan | Reviews, Rating, Comments TV anchors (Political Programs) @ Pakistan Herald
I thought these ratings were for TV anchors only? Najam Sethi isn't an anchor but a commentator and analyst! :P

Like where the devil is Zaid Hamid on the list, the foremost strategist, analyst, seer and strategic expert this side of the Suez? That's because he ain't an anchor! :smokin:

Otherwise he would have been No. 1. :cheesy:

Cheers!

I thought these ratings were for TV anchors only? Najam Sethi isn't an anchor but a commentator and analyst! :P

Like where the devil is Zaid Hamid on the list, the foremost strategist, analyst, seer and strategic expert this side of the Suez? That's because he ain't an anchor! :smokin:

Otherwise he would have been No. 1. :cheesy:

Cheers!
Well, Pakistani media is beyond limit free. So , anyone who see Pakistani channel can do better prediction then Sathi. Sathi speaks what he see on news channels and few insiders .

Back
Top Bottom