What's new

N-LCA out of the hangar

Ammyy

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
New Delhi, Jul 5 (PTI) India is all set to roll out its indigenous naval Light Combat Aircraft (LCA) at the Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) facility in Bangalore tomorrow, which will be witnessed by Defence Minister A K Antony.

"The first indigenous naval Light Combat Aircraft -- the LCA (Navy) NP1 -- is scheduled to roll out from HAL Aircraft Research and Design Centre (ARDC) hangar on July 6," a Defence Minister official said here today.

An important milestone for the naval programme of Bangalore-based Aeronautical Development Agency (ADA), the aircraft would be brought out of the hanger where it was assembled part-by-part during the roll-out.

Navy Chief Admiral Nirmal Verma will be the chief guest at the event. The aircraft is being readied for induction into the Navy and for deployment on board the Indigenous Aircraft Carrier (IAC), currently under construction at the Cochin Shipyard, by 2015.

fullstory

lca20tejas20topgunchenar4.jpg

Waiting impetently fo tommoro. to have a 1st look of this np1. hope its worth that wait. :cheers:

I hear that looks wise it is similar to the tejas trainer ...

New Delhi, Jul 5 (PTI) India is all set to roll out its indigenous naval Light Combat Aircraft (LCA) at the Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) facility in Bangalore tomorrow, which will be witnessed by Defence Minister A K Antony.

"The first indigenous naval Light Combat Aircraft -- the LCA (Navy) NP1 -- is scheduled to roll out from HAL Aircraft Research and Design Centre (ARDC) hangar on July 6," a Defence Minister official said here today.

An important milestone for the naval programme of Bangalore-based Aeronautical Development Agency (ADA), the aircraft would be brought out of the hanger where it was assembled part-by-part during the roll-out.

Navy Chief Admiral Nirmal Verma will be the chief guest at the event. The aircraft is being readied for induction into the Navy and for deployment on board the Indigenous Aircraft Carrier (IAC), currently under construction at the Cochin Shipyard, by 2015.

fullstory

lca20tejas20topgunchenar4.jpg

"Dil khush kar diya praji, you have made my day".
Congratulations to all fellow Indians and for Drdo.
:tup::yahoo:
WAITING FOR TOMMAROW.
:cheers:

^
it's differ from lca..specially cockpit which is looking more beautiful than Lca.

^
it's differ from lca..specially cockpit which is looking more beautiful than Lca.

IT is due to enhancing the wider visibility towards the front of aircraft, specially on aircraft carrier landing purpose, and yes, for me also , tejas naval variant looks more cool than lca.

I think by the time when NLCA become ready for operation by that time LCA mk2 also come in reality so we can also add some features of LCA mk2 in NLCA like AESA, Astra mk2 etc.

Back
Top Bottom