What's new

Myth of illegal BD immigrants and persecution of India's bengali muslims

But we can create serious socio-economic hardship/pressure for them so that they feel its no longer worth it and sneak back the way they came.And prevent more from entering by strict surveillence and action.

We have no problems with legal bangladeshi people.But no country can for long tolerate floods of illegal people.Its creating social and demographic stryfe in certain areas.

How can they sneak back when they don't know anything in BD. They r there for more than 40 years , 2 gen at least. They r legitimate Indian citizens by birth that won't sneak out. At best the thing u can do is make them internally displaced refugees which many of them already are. Don't flatter yourself by repeating this non-sense fictious fairy tale of "illegal" migrants. Comeon who would go to India? Why don't u ask yourself this simple question? Yours is a 3rd world country just like ours, even worse in some cases. It can hardly feed its own people and here u r talking abt supporting migrants. If there were even 10% truth to your rediculous myth Indian economy would have been in shambles. DO u even how many zeros r there in a million?

Like I said, lets see what India and India's puppet Hasina does. If they do push in millions, we are powerless to do anything about it. What I am pointing out is that it may not be that much of a negative thing. Our population is stabilizing, a few million more will not destroy our economy.

In fact, I always consider population as an asset, few more souls who we can recruit in our army of 160 million, who will be the most anti-Indian and would be willing to kill Indian-agents even risking their own life.

I don't think you understand the difference between natural population growth and say 5 million extra aliens.

Say 5 people makes one family then you would need 1 Million homes to be built. Things are cheap in BD but even this would run into billions of dollars. Add in feeding them, healthcare and critical amenities and BD economy would be wrecked for years to come. Economic growth would come to a halt as no money would be available for investments.

The problem is not the millions of people per se, but India would want to get rid of them in such a short period of time.

You may disagree but even the puppets in power in BD know they are finished if they allow India to push millions of people into BD. With no economic growth, then BD people will have nothing to lose and topple whoever is in charge.

Last edited:
You have always been a powerless low HDI country, it's good you are admitting it now.

tableau_ghi2013.jpg

Your country India is more hungry than Bangladesh. So much for your bravado:
Global Hunger Index | International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI)

How can they sneak back when they don't know anything in BD. They r there for more than 40 years , 2 gen at least. They r legitimate Indian citizens by birth that won't sneak out. At best the thing u can do is make them internally displaced refugees which many of them already are. Don't flatter yourself by repeating this non-sense fictious fairy tale of "illegal" migrants. Comeon who would go to India? Why don't u ask yourself this simple question? Yours is a 3rd world country just like ours, even worse in some cases. It can hardly feed its own people and here u r talking abt supporting migrants. If there were even 10% truth to your rediculous myth Indian economy would have been in shambles. DO u even how many zeros r there in a million?

Any who came before 1971 are indians.After that if they have established jobs and pay taxes,fine.If they ahve merit fine.But if they just exploiting resources here..sry.As for the rest of ur rant...babble on..i don't care.

I don't think you understand the difference between natural population growth and say 5 million extra aliens.

Say 5 people makes one family then you would need 1 Million homes to be built. Things are cheap in BD but even this would run into billions of dollars. Add in feeding them, healthcare and critical amenities and BD economy would be wrecked for years to comeEconomic growth would come to a halt as no money would be available for investments.

The problem is not the millions of people per say, but India would want to get rid of them in such a short period of time.

You may disagree but even the puppets in power in BD know they are finished if they allow India to push millions of people into BD. With no economic growth, then BD people will have nothing to lose and topple whoever is in charge.

Well then at least you agree then it will hasten Hasina and Awami Leagues departure, so that will compensate for the short term loss somewhat. In the long term, I do not believe ethnic Bengali Muslim population will be a bad thing, I thing they will add to our strength as a nation.

Wreaking Bangladesh economy and getting rid of Muslims are both cherished goals of Hindutva bigots, so I believe they will do it regardless of long term consequences for their strategic interest in Bangladesh. But may be they figured out that they will soon loose Bangladesh to China, so they just want to utilize this brief window they have while their puppet is in power to reduce their unwanted Muslim population.

Your country India is more hungry than Bangladesh. So much for your bravado:
Do you think that hunger is an official measure lol, you are a low HDI country and that itself is an official measure that has more importance over something subjective like "hunger".

Do you think that hunger is an official measure lol, you are a low HDI country and that itself is an official measure that has more importance over something subjective like "hunger".

Not anymore as our per capita income häs risen dramatically since switching to 2005 base year to measure GDP.

Not anymore as our per capita income häs risen dramatically since switching to 2005 base year to measure GDP.
Your per capita doesn't matter, the fact remains that you are a low HDI country.:haha:

Yes, hungryman, whatever you say.:lol:

Modi, the butcher of Gujarat will commit genocide on Muslims in India and the rest will flee to Pakistan. Muslims are vulnerable to a genocide under Hasina's regime.
Modi, butcher of Gujarat and Hasina, butcher of Bangladesh. what combination. whatever will happen to the Muslims

Any who came before 1971 are indians.After that if they have established jobs and pay taxes,fine.If they ahve merit fine.But if they just exploiting resources here..sry.As for the rest of ur rant...babble on..i don't care.

Migration will continue. We love India. Its our land. :bunny:

why did u even bother to write up this,,,,,,,koi fayda nai,,,,sobe kela ja-ta likhi thake...even our national media.
dont know if i shud be angry or laugh it off when i see such bs.....but what can u do,,,we get minimum national media coverage ,,just leave it,,dont argue...

Why don't you write in detail? This is a problem which deserves more illumination. The Bangladeshis have given us a plausible point of view. How can it be put in context without your views?

Please write, in detail. This is important.

Back
Top Bottom