What's new

Myanmar national cricket team

I'll put my money on India and SL....but can't predict anything about Pakistan because it is.......well Pakistan!

i will put my money on australia :lol:
aaron finch,glenn maxwell,johnshon,bailey,watson :undecided:

i will put my money on australia :lol:
aaron finch,glenn maxwell,johnshon,bailey,watson :undecided:
Yes....but they will be playing here in BD against some of the best spinners in the world!So Asia still has a chance!I mean look at NZ(used to similar conditions as Aus) and how they hit left and right against India in NZ.....the same guys barely stood their ground in BD......yes they did beat us in T20 but it was becuase we have a horrible t20 side!

Yes....but they will be playing here in BD against some of the best spinners in the world!So Asia still has a chance!I mean look at NZ(used to similar conditions as Aus) and how they hit left and right against India in NZ.....the same guys barely stood their ground in BD......yes they did beat us in T20 but it was becuase we have a horrible t20 side!
Indian and BD grounds are almost simillar.......maybe we cant play in overseas condition but due to IPL.......the likes of watson,johnshon,finch,bailey understand Indian and sub continent conditions.........

i will still put my money on OZ.........lets wait and see which team wins this time

ha ha ha...
this is good news for us and bad for BD.....
Myanmar is now posing serious challenge to BD cricket......and I think Myanmar will be a better team then BD.....
India support Myanmar cricket....:sarcastic::sarcastic:

ha ha ha...
this is good news for us and bad for BD.....
Myanmar is now posing serious challenge to BD cricket......and I think Myanmar will be a better team then BD.....
India support Myanmar cricket....:sarcastic::sarcastic:
Myanmar actually champion of world cricket LOL

seriously......who do you think will make it to the finals

Pakistan v/s india Asia cup final

And in t20 last four teams would be Pakistan India Australia Newzealand

I think India needs to play Myanmar in football and see how their athletic ability dominates India. India's a pile of crap for a country of 1 billion, serious investment needs to be put into sports there because every doc I see is a Mr.Batel or a Mr.Singh.

Back
Top Bottom