What's new

My vote for Olympics: 2016 Rio, 2020 Delhi

^^^^ Olympics in India are a bad idea. So were CWG.
During Asiads the construction of accomodations was going on till last minute.

Basically avoid any Image enhancing products. Invest in socio-economic development instead.

2020 shld be awarded to South Africa. We have the infrastructure built for 2010 world cup

congrats to Brazil,i vote for african city next time.i heard india govt wanna host the olympics in 2024,but i doubt normal indians have this will,india govt have a lots of work to do,the international olympic committee value the public opinion as a important factor

Last edited:
^^^^
Remind me the last time Pakistan hosted an international sports meet?

Don't worry, we'll handle the commonwealth games. As for the Olympics, they can wait.

What the Hell does Pakistan have to do with India's incompetence? And if Hindustan can handle them so well, why is India wayyy behind schedule with the constructions of the stadiums?

What the Hell does Pakistan have to do with India's incompetence? And if Hindustan can handle them so well, why is India wayyy behind schedule with the constructions of the stadiums?

New Delhi these days is a maze of construction - Metro Rail, Flyovers, Stadia, Games village .. and the infrastructure like drains, sewage, electricity etc that goes with such expansions.

Add to this is the approx 1000 vehicles ( 2 & 4 wheelers) that get added to the city daily.

I do not think Delhi ( or any other city in India) needs the Olympics. Not because it cannot be done - Its simply too much of a bother.

As regards being behind time, they will breast the tape in time. That there is not doubt.

http://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&so...hedule&usg=AFQjCNFWeQ7OoHHo-qJecXZOPM-xCGAIBg

All such projects suffer from glitches..but make it in time.

Back
Top Bottom