What's new

My trip back home.....

You really have it in for elephants don't you?

Elephants are a part of our culture

68501ff1c709e22b16073c01ab46fab7.jpg

159612d8db5912d52ee352b7ba442e23.jpg

You really have it in for elephants don't you?

I love wildlife...

Last time we got a tiger. I was in the front of the jeep, but was too shocked and scared to take a snap. You can still find my name in the register there bcoz i saw the tiger. :)

Elephants are amazing creature. If you know how they behave its safe to watch them up close.

One thing that most dont know is the relationship that elephants have with monkey. Elephants hate them. Monkeys keep on throwing seeds and sticks on these things when the roam under the trees.

I have a video of elephant getting irritated with a bunch of monkeys. We saw this elephant herd and was viewing it. And then i saw a bunch of monkeys looking at us on the other side. I lured them with bananas and brought them so close that i started thwoing bananas right in to the middle of the elephant herd. The monkeys were so focussed on the bananas that they forgot they were running right into the middle of the elephant herd.

Nice pics Bull.

Btw, its quite dangerous to approach a baby, mothers can be really over protective.
I got almost killed in Chiang-Mai, Thailand couple of years ago when we accidently ran into some eliphants passing thru the jungle, there were three very young babies there.
We were chased by one angry mother...:taz:

Nice pics Bull.

Btw, its quite dangerous to approach a baby, mothers can be really over protective.
I got almost killed in Chiang-Mai, Thailand couple of years ago when we accidently ran into some eliphants passing thru the jungle, there were three very young babies there.

you mean something like this :

[YOUTUBE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes...brings back bad memories...:cry:
But unlike these idots we got into our jeep, a KIA, and drove away as hard as we could.
The mother chased us for couple of hundred meters and went back. We took a different route.

Nice pics Bull.

If the mom and son are the only two in the herd its very safe to go close. Mom wont leave the son alone and come for you. Its a different case if the curios son decides to check us out and then mom is going to panic and scare you away.

Which route is this Bull...

Once with my friends and I went hunting for wild birds and monkey's, in Thekkady where aseel has an estate. I was using a gun for the first, the next thing i know is, seeing my friends ghafoor and aseel runing towards me screaming run run!!! being chased by a female elephant. I shot the ground by mistake..lol..I never ran so hard in my life, would have lost atleast 2 kilo's,,,lol

Back
Top Bottom