What's new

My introduction and love for Pakistan

I am a Chinese. In addition to my country, I also love Pakistan.
In China, the country, many of the forum, many Chinese people love Pakistan. Impression is very good.
Want to share with everyone here, to learn.

China is now a lot of forums, will be referred to the history of many years ago. On the United Nations, only Pakistan and Cuba
Two countries, not afraid of U.S. pressure, the full support of China. This friendship is great!

Personal impression, I feel more powerful in Pakistan. Now that a rising power! Of these, I believe that most Chinese people will
Feel happy.

All-weather friendship between China and Pakistan, also a little bit better. Hope this feeling a long time.

Let me say India:

I have no relationship between China and India too deep impression. India is to know about a few decades ago, we have China and India, there have been wars

1962 things should be. And diplomatic aspects, as well as territorial disputes.
Indians are mostly friendly, but there are some Indians to make people feel very uncomfortable.

For example: see Indians in the forum today published content, involving China, Tibet and other places, I feel very angry.
Related to territorial issues, I hope some of the Indian self-respect!

Another one, see a news today, says India can be in more than 90 hours, while over in China and Pakistan
Stan. I want to tell these warlike Indians. Your dream, or wake up.

If China and India re-occur over, the consequences can be expected as early as in India there is no chance to fight back.

These are my impressions of Pakistan and India.
Finally, I wish, long live the friendship between China and Pakistan!

In other words, you like people who kowtow you and dislike people who object to you. Got it!!! You are a funny guy.

Welcome Chinese brothers are always welcome on any pakistani forum. We love china.:pakistan::china::pakistan::china:

I have a great discussion with my collegues from China, he said same thing about Pakistan. :D

We both admire each other and permanent neighbor, you will see alot of Chinese members here! :cheers:

:pakistan::china:

(Just ignore Indian trollings and fake peace loving people)

I am a Chinese. In addition to my country, I also love Pakistan.
In China, the country, many of the forum, many Chinese people love Pakistan. Impression is very good.
Want to share with everyone here, to learn.

These are my impressions of Pakistan and India.
Finally, I wish, long live the friendship between China and Pakistan!
Thank you and tell you what : That feeling is mutual - Majority Pakistanis love China and Chinese People.

Welcome to the forum brother! :cheers:

For example: see Indians in the forum today published content, involving China, Tibet and other places, I feel very angry.
Related to territorial issues, I hope some of the Indian self-respect!

The Indian members have only one goal in mind here, and that is to attack Chinese people and Pakistani people. Don't pay attention to what they have to say, there is too much hatred there.

Back
Top Bottom