What's new

My favorite indian members.

My god all SMC wants is for Some one to like him as no one has mentioned his name and he wanted to announce his presence by thundering in.

Hey SMC dude,I like you.

Chal both of you.Knock it off :wave:

What's with the ad hominems and diversions? It's got nothing to do with me being not popular or desiman being popular. Why am I not targetting BENNY or other popular bharati members, for instance?

okay...who is all time best in your opinion guys???difficult question......ummm asking about WWE fellows,not members here...

---------- Post added at 12:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 AM ----------

I like the approach....

The Great Khali who else would it be ??? :D :D :D

as for the best members of individually every nationality Indian ,Pakistani , Chinese etc....we should have a poll :)

as for the best members of individually every nationality Indian ,Pakistani , Chinese etc....we should have a poll :)

lol...I like Khali as well..He is presently in Big Boss 4.

But my personal favourite is 'Rock'..He is not in the game though anymore....

The_Rock_WEE.jpg

I dont like Khali as a wrestler.. i watch him for his nationality only..

I would like Jeff Hardy , John Morrison .. Guys who act less and do more action.

ARE you serious???? :what::what::what:

khali is the biggest sucker. that guy got his *** whipped by so many, including that little kid john cena.

and he didn't speak English in wwe, pretending to be stupid. in reality, he knows English. :tdown:

---------- Post added at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

the best superstar currently now is randy Orton. this guys knows how to escape from tough situations.

What's with the ad hominems and diversions? It's got nothing to do with me being not popular or desiman being popular. Why am I not targetting BENNY or other popular bharati members, for instance?

because Benny is just way too popular,not only among Indian members,but also among Pakistani members.It will be quite an uphill task even for a dedicated troll like you.You may give it a try sometimes though....keep trolling....

lol...I like Khali as well..He is presently in Big Boss 4.

But my personal favourite is 'Rock'..He is not in the game though anymore....

The_Rock_WEE.jpg

I liked Rock big time too as well as the players from his era : Stone Cold, Triple H ,Bigshow , The Dudleys . Dont know if they are still in the game .

Rock took up a lucrative career in movies, his flicks are quite good ( Get smart , Scorpion king etc) :)

I dont like Khali as a wrestler.. i watch him for his nationality only..

I would like Jeff Hardy , John Morrison .. Guys who act less and do more action.

1000% agree with you on that. i share the same view as you. :tup:

HOWEVER, both superstars you mentioned above, do la lot of drams. have you seen the way they enter??

the guys who do less dram and more action are randy orton, undertaker, kane, big show AND not forget EDGE. :tup:

because Benny is just way too popular,not only among Indian members,but also among Pakistani members.It will be quite an uphill task even for a dedicated troll like you.You may give it a try sometimes though....keep trolling....

482698698_2f9cc8e1fd.jpg

I liked Rock big time too as well as the players from his era : Stone Cold, Triple H ,Bigshow , The Dudleys . Dont know if they are still in the game .

Rock took up a lucrative career in movies, his flicks are quite good ( Get smart , Scorpion king etc) :)

only triple h and big show are there. rest of them went to Hollywood.

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

@ gubbi

i also wonder that. BUT wwe is NOT real. UFC is!!!!!!

ARE you serious???? :what::what::what:

khali is the biggest sucker. that guy got his *** whipped by so many, including that little kid john cena.

and he didn't speak English in wwe, pretending to be stupid. in reality, he knows English. :tdown:

---------- Post added at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

the best superstar currently now is randy Orton. this guys knows how to escape from tough situations.

have you heard that sound track featuring John Cena??? My time is now??? Its nice.....

Last edited by a moderator:
1000% agree with you on that. i share the same view as you. :tup:

HOWEVER, both superstars you mentioned above, do la lot of drams. have you seen the way they enter??

the guys who do less dram and more action are randy orton, undertaker, kane, big show AND not forget EDGE. :tup:

Oh come on.. whats with entries.. i have long stopped watching matches and am more interested in entries and side stories nowadays...

When was the last time u saw a serious match.. and Jeff and morrison do all the hard work around with bodies thrown around, while people like undertaker ( :lol:) need gimmicks and stage lightings and story line to keep the interest alive..

only triple h and big show are there. rest of them went to Hollywood.

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

@ gubbi

i also wonder that. BUT wwe is NOT real. UFC is!!!!!!

Dudleys were in TNA.. stone cold cant compete due to knee injury for a long time.. triple H is supposedly injured.

@gubbi.. wwe is fake its like a soap drama.. so what .....i like it every now and then..

Back
Top Bottom