What's new

My favorite indian members.

S.U.R.B.

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Well one can't include me amongst the oldest member here.But from my observation and interaction with some of the Indian members of the forum i have been able to chart out a list of my favorite Indian members.

After the Pakistani members they are the second largest community here.And i thank them for their active participation.

With out any order.....

Killbill(hardly seen him posting here for about 4 months,One of my best friends here.)

Desiman( the cool guy :D)

BENNY( how can i miss him while making a list.)

deckingraj( enjoyed arguing with him.)

Justpk(My sister, i miss her too much sometimes....her posts were always carved in a manner to decrease the tensions between the two nations.)

Indian Jatt(The patriotic Indian)

Abir( Creates some nice posts....not much familiar though ,but i'm keeping an eye.:lol:)

XiNiX( for some good threads.)

Karthic Sri
and Markus (for their, to the point posts.)

I am missing a couple of names.But i will update later.(one was a psychoanalyst......forgot his ID..)

Hope my fellow members contribute here.

Last edited:
The only place ive had negative opinions of some indians is in members club.mainly cuz im australian:P

btw are you sure the indians arnt the largest community in here? seems like it

The only place ive had negative opinions of some indians is in members club.mainly cuz im australian:P

btw are you sure the indians arnt the largest community in here? seems like it

Administration will know the exact figures but my guess is that they are chasing us fast.;)

are yar mera nam dalna bhul gaye na....koi bat nai..bade bade forum me aesi choti choti bate hoti rehti he lol

Back
Top Bottom