What's new

My father shot dead 12 rebels before he got killed, Lt Col Mahipal Singh’s

Another martyr with his blood shed far from his motherland. स्वमतार्थं जीवितत्यागिन् !

v3uklqb.gif

direct invasion is not needed to bring a civil war to a country
The state called Jonglei,where the ambush took place killing 19 UN peace keepers has a long history of nomadic clashes between Murle and Lou Nuer groups for several years over cattle raids.Nobody till now have blamed the so called superpowers for these cattle raids.

This is what real men are - courageous, brave, bold, and fearless! I salute him for the valor he has shown in the line of duty.

There's death and destruction, from Vietnam to Iraq to Congo and Sudan. All for what? When will all this end?

Here's a video - an ode to our fallen hero....(See full vid)

We bid you farewell braveheart...RIP

Last edited by a moderator:
another brave indian became a martyr..rip sir u shall become an inspiration to many

When superpowers try their best to keep poor countries forever poor then it happens.

What you are talking about? You are saying India is invading Sudan. Do you know how many Pakistani and Bangladeshi army personals are fighting there with rebels.

direct invasion is not needed to bring a civil war to a country
i can under stand your feelings jana bibi but owr soldiers were killed when they were protecting others any way he was a brave soldier and his valour will live on as for civil war ...kahair jane do

Back
Top Bottom