What's new

My brother's life has been ruined by our dad and bhabhi. We need help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean a Pakistaniforum where peoplecan understand issues in Pakistani society and families?

I told u of the reason why he is unsure of whether to divorce her or not..read the last few paragraphs carefully

Also, my brother has also started having temper tantrums lately and he accuses all of us [except my mother] in having a hand in this marriage in the first place.

Well he is not wrong is he. You should be ashamed of yourself for pushing your own brother into this mess.

P.S:

28385373.jpg

I would beat that ***** so hard, she would know when to cook just by me giving her the look.

Honestly, Your brother sounds like a *****. The moment the girl tried to act slick with me, I would have slapped the **** out of her.

Your brother is getting played. Tell him to divorce that *****, and find a younger and beautiful wife. The guy doesn't have kids with her.

I wish this ***** was my wife, I would have shown her, her aukat.

Tell your brother not to get emotionally attached as the ***** doesn't love him anyways.

And on a last note, UK Pakistanis are very weird people.

yes but in uk you cant get away with slap social services bradar. pak do gamble plus pathani running away i heard that plenty of times my chacha got married and next day house cleaned she got off hahah.

Mybrother isn't exactly the aggressive kind of person, that is why he was trying to bear herall this time.

Mybrother isn't exactly the aggressive kind of person, that is why he was trying to bear herall this time.

We are Talking about Self-Respect here . Since when Self-Respect Became Aggression ??

yes but in uk you cant get away with slap social services bradar. pak do gamble plus pathani running away i heard that plenty of times my chacha got married and next day house cleaned she got off hahah.

Dude, I don't know how it is in the UK, but if my wife was acting up, I'd slap the **** out of her.

All consequences aside.

The Op's brother was a nice guy, and that's why this is happening to him.

He should be sent to me to learn some mardangi.

I tell you what if you gave your fathers picture to do the gambling department they will bann him.

I mean a Pakistaniforum where peoplecan understand issues in Pakistani society and families?

I told u of the reason why he is unsure of whether to divorce her or not..read the last few paragraphs carefully

I'll try to help you out here cuz you seem desperate. Go to paklinks.com, they have a separate section for these problems. I'm pretty sure the housewives there are going to have a field day with this one.

I'll try to help you out here cuz you seem desperate. Go to paklinks.com, they have a separate section for these problems. I'm pretty sure the housewives there are going to have a field day with this one.

No, forget it, RazPak is the best.

I will help out his/her brother if he/she takes my advice.

Dude, I don't know how it is in the UK, but if my wife was acting up, I'd slap the **** out of her.

All consequences aside.

The Op's brother was a nice guy, and that's why this is happening to him.

He should be sent to me to learn some mardangi.

bro it happens kasamey in uk people are born docile unless you steet hustler. plus sometime you just cant do crap i know i seen it. family pressure. i guarantee you if aint it for mum n dad softness and stupidity **** mentality he would broke her first time round.

Thanx i will go there. Jazakallah

NOOOOOOOOooooooooo!

Don't take aunty advice. If your brother listens to me, he will be okay.

Tell him to divorce that *****.

Also give me his phone number. I will help him personally.

No, forget it, RazPak is the best.

I will help out her brother if he/she takes my advice.

Lol I forgot we had you here. You probably made the same mistakes at first but now you've learned from you're past experiences :whistle:

Lol I forgot we had you here. You probably made the same mistakes at first but now you've learned from you're past experiences :whistle:

Not me personally, but I've seen this happen to some guys here.

The ***** is a gold-digger.

Better to put her in her place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom