What's new

Must watch Railway Stunt in Mumbai

One in the middle said Salam ulaikum in the end...Muslim? btw I really enjoyed watching the video...dangerous but awesome! thanks for the share

the most untrainable human (if you can call it) live in the sub continent

Saare Chu**ye hain haramk**r.... These fu****s put others in line of danger along with themselves...

must be orphans..only orphans can do these kind of stunts or those who do not care about their parents and family..

No they have families. Father,mother. They belonged to harbor line area around sandhurst road. They not only put their life in danger but jeopardizes others life in danger also. 2 months earlier in local train in western railway near Andheri & jogeshwari stretch a young man was doing stunt & he stretched his hand to another person in opposite train who also stretched his hand. But 1st one backed off after realizing the danger & another ones hand struck a nearby close standing person aged around in 30s. He fell down & died at the spot immediately. Public held that boy but another one managed to get away from public eyes. He was thrashed very badly. He was put in jail but his family made many excuses & left with boy after submitting bail.
They should be hanged to gallows till they die. It will set perfect example. People say this railway is killer. I want to know whether train comes to kill these scumbags or them go for suicide,track walking while hearing songs in headphones & stunt.

What an idea sir ji. Now you are saying India is educated, democratic, secular, economic and millitary supa powa shining society because these kind of bad activities happens. Next what abandon education,democracy,secularism,economy & military. Please give us some insightful solutions.

One in the middle said Salam ulaikum in the end...Muslim? btw I really enjoyed watching the video...dangerous but awesome! thanks for the share
Yes they were Muslims but not in the case. It does not mean that these problem is spread only in Muslims. Boys are boys,they do not see hey I am Hindu how could I do it. So please spare us from dragging religion in this thread.

That is why I was saying in another thread about collective culture. but guess what nobody supports.
Further saying this problem is locally in the harbor area & in some cases in central lines. In western line it is not possible to jump out of train on poles & bridges & come back in train because of AC system. Now locals run more faster in western line.

Back
Top Bottom