What's new

Must watch for all Pakistanis - Zaid Hamid lecture! This is what made me his fan!

He's what Bal Thackeray is to Indians.

Some support him, most in the world laugh at him.

@Mian H Amin.

Do you know the complexity of missions like MARS mission ? What are the factors that affect such programs ? A single meteorite can disturb all the planning.

BTW before you mock Indian space missions, remember that India is one of the selected few countries that has sent a moon probe and has carried out over 100 Space Missions with world's largest network of Remote Sensing Satellites.

So, if Chinese mock us, I can take it, because they can do it as they are ahead, but should you ?

I can call few Indian posters who can give you a good lecture on India missions.

haha you people , so you still insist that you would have reached mars by now ?? do you wana tell actually what went wrong with you SENSITIVE mission ?? come on man, at least realise the truth. dont just beat the dust around tell me what actually went wrong ? you cant .. and what did you say about moon probe ??:p keep dreaming, i dont say you cant , offcourse you can.. but for that you have to wake up and start working on it man.

Last edited by a moderator:
haha you people , so you still insist that you would have reached mars by now ?? do you wana tell actually what went wrong with you SENSITIVE mission ?? come on man, at least realise the truth. dont just beat the dust around tell me what actually went wrong ? you cant .. and what did you say about moon probe ??:p keep dreaming, i dont say you cant , offcourse you can.. but for that you have to wake up and start working on it man.
Do you have any information about MARS mission ?

Do you even know how space missions are conducted ? Do you know the complexity of the missions of this magnitude ?

I am not running away from reality, delays in such missions do happen. I mean seriously dude, come to reality and see how research and advanced missions like these proceeds. Its better to Delay if things aren't according to perfect execution of mission.

If we fail, you guys will be first to rub it on our faces. But hey, we don't care, we never cared. We will do it anyway. Thing is to ask yourself, did you provided a good argument or just old rhetoric ? :no:

moon .. yeah i heard indian chief idiot manmohan said indian will reach MARS by nexy year .. ( he said it in july 2012) well its almost next year ... i hope your Mars mission will about to reach there.. :) :flame: may be a couple of thousand miles away :)
i knwo you will ask when did he said so here is the video of your very own stupid media
India to send space mission to Mars next year - YouTube
may be aster learning Urdu you will also learn Martian :p because americans-russians-Japanese-Chinese togather cant do it, so they must have OUT SOURCED this to india.. After all you have RAJNIKANT :rofl:

No kid, the ISRO Mars mission is set for October this year when the planetary constellation is good for a launch. One month earlier than mentioned in that news clip.
Isro to launch Mars mission in October - Times Of India

No kid, the ISRO Mars mission is set for October this year when the planetary constellation is good for a launch. One month earlier than mentioned in that news clip.
Isro to launch Mars mission in October - Times Of India

all the best and will see you in oct kid :) i hope red planet wont change its rotation, to make some trouble for you :)

Do you have any information about MARS mission ?

Do you even know how space missions are conducted ? Do you know the complexity of the missions of this magnitude ?

I am not running away from reality, delays in such missions do happen. I mean seriously dude, come to reality and see how research and advanced missions like these proceeds. Its better to Delay if things aren't according to perfect execution of mission.

If we fail, you guys will be first to rub it on our faces. But hey, we don't care, we never cared. We will do it anyway. Thing is to ask yourself, did you provided a good argument or just old rhetoric ? :no:

well General, let me admit i know nothing about space mission as its not my field. neither i have any interest in that subject. but i do rub my head when i listen something like ... anyways, one mate told me that isro is going to launch it in oct this year. well i will be keeping my eyes on it. and all the best :) :drag:

I don't like this guy. Too extremest for my taste. He reminds of that talk show host Alex Jones.

Back
Top Bottom