What's new

Must Read : India’s China fears

indians need to be scared. We are better than you! It is only this fact that keep them from messing with us. Last time they forgot it and got their
kicked!

stop the U.S drones which is kicking pakistan daily and then come and kick us..

stop the U.S drones which is kicking pakistan daily and then come and kick us..
Talk about china if u dare!
You talk'n about pakistan?:rofl: if without pakistan,usa
Will be sitting duck in front
Taliban! A bunch of teens
Claimed more than 300 lives
In your so-called METRO while
Your special forces where looking duck! Not to mention
The mumbai police! Equipped
With guns taken from some
Mueseum! Pakistan is doing a great job flushing out the terrorists-learn to respect them! We are far more than
better than you! :china:

Talk about china if u dare!
You talk'n about pakistan?:rofl: if without pakistan,usa
Will be sitting duck in front
Taliban! A bunch of teens
Claimed more than 300 lives
In your so-called METRO while
Your special forces where looking duck! Not to mention
The mumbai police! Equipped
With guns taken from some
Mueseum! Pakistan is doing a great job flushing out the terrorists-learn to respect them! We are far more than
better than you! :china:

This thread is between india and china... why you are saying Pakisatan blah blah blah, like a fool... you just stop that damn stupidity first..

" India cant deal with Pakistan forget about China "...Pak Army General

i was replying to your posts.
@topic: care to say why
You are better than us?:wink:

me too replied to your post... In your previous post you told ""indians need to be scared. We are better than you! It is only this fact that keep them from messing with us. Last time they forgot it and got their kicked!"" . So i replied you to stop the US droned which are kicking u daily and then come and kick us... what's wrong in that fool.

there is nothing wrong in fear china. even USA fears china. when India, fears china, it keeps itself alert,strong. this automatically saves India from war scenario where India is unprepared,weak, indian forces are small and with little artillery. due to fear of china, indian govt has provided sufficient money for armed forces. today we are building new roads in AP,deploying squadrons of SU 30MKI and will soon deploy LCH helis. mountain version of BRAHMOS is on its way to AP. so fear of china is keeping us sharp, strong and alert and that too constantly. :tup:

Lmao very good excuse , good to be feared cos it makes us strong...lol same as to say i m poor and starving but atleast i wont be fat.

You are right.
Look at Afghanistan War, Vietnam War, Iraq War... Even the powerful USA, VS so weak opponent, Americans have had enough suffering.
Why Indians worry about China?

You see Indians actually do not fear China but hate and envy the Chinese people. India use the excuse "fear" to justify their anti-China movement against China.

^^^
Yeah its true but our defense budget is rising at a respectable rate....i think it will definitely increase more if China shows some more aggression....and i will be thankful to China for that.

Hahaha u want an arm race with china? have you got enough cash mate?

well i hope you are not sleepng wakeup buddy

china is getting dangerous for us day by day they are using pakistan against us

:disagree: India's military strength than Pakistan, Only India can against Pakistan, Pakistan can't against India.
China supports Pakistan, That is to help our allies access to safe. no using!

Back
Top Bottom