What's new

Must Read : India’s China fears

^^^
Yeah its true but our defense budget is rising at a respectable rate....i think it will definitely increase more if China shows some more aggression....and i will be thankful to China for that.

China has never invaded other countries.
1950~1953, Korean War, Chinese troops advanced to 38 lines. End of the war, Chinese to leave North Korea!
1962, Sino-Indian War. End of the war, Chinese to leave occupied area!
1979, Third Indochina War. End of the war, Chinese to leave occupied area!

Well,this truth should wake up our politicians and make our modernization program faster....

Bullshit! China has more than 30 years did not participate in war!
India is the warmonger, China is not!
Actually, the last major engagement was 1984 with Vietnam which we took their fortified position. If national interests or security is threatened, military force should always be an option in case negotiation fails. Even if you do not intend to use it, it keeps the other guys in check.

Actually, the last major engagement was 1984 with Vietnam which we took their fortified position. If national interests or security is threatened, military force should always be an option in case negotiation fails. Even if you do not intend to use it, it keeps the other guys in check.

Korean War, Sino-Indian War, Third Indochina War, Treasure Island War... China has never looted in war! We have never launched a war for plunder the wealth!
Just do not annoy the Chinese, Chinese are not interested in war.

It is highly unlikely that China is going to attack India or any other country in a decade to come specially when it is catching up with US. India may be comparatively weak but a strong country in absolute terms. China is not going to end its race to stardom for AP or even for Pakistan, specially when it is obvious that India has enough power to seriously hit back at China and this will also give other countries like US, Japan, Russia to jump back to the bandwagon. My opinion

It is highly unlikely that China is going to attack India or any other country in a decade to come specially when it is catching up with US. India may be comparatively weak but a strong country in absolute terms. China is not going to end its race to stardom for AP or even for Pakistan, specially when it is obvious that India has enough power to seriously hit back at China and this will also give other countries like US, Japan, Russia to jump back to the bandwagon. My opinion

You are right.
Look at Afghanistan War, Vietnam War, Iraq War... Even the powerful USA, VS so weak opponent, Americans have had enough suffering.
Why Indians worry about China?

You are right.
Look at Afghanistan War, Vietnam War, Iraq War... Even the powerful USA, VS so weak opponent, Americans have had enough suffering.

Yes...Correct...

Heights of Paranoia! How many of you seriously think China is going to invade a country as big as India? I know it feels good to fantasize about battles and wars! :argh:

You are right.

The title is misleading. The word "fear" is a misfit. India is certainly "concerned" about China's power projection but "fear".......NO.
Looking at the history (last 50 years) between the two countries, it would be wise to be prepared for both but there should be no fear

Also, by next decade both the countries would be so powerful (China already is) that it in itself will act as a deterrent for the two to fight each other

well i hope you are not sleepng wakeup buddy

china is getting dangerous for us day by day they are using pakistan against us

how the hell is china ''DRAGGING" pakistan in this???

indians need to be scared. We are better than you! It is only this fact that keep them from messing with us. Last time they forgot it and got their
kicked!

Back
Top Bottom