What's new

Must read: Chinese embrace may prove costly to Sri Lanka

The article is a 'nonsense' for you but your contribution was just lines like these......

"Hi
Chinese presence in Srilanka will prove costly for SriLanka or not this time will tell, however its way costlier for India"

"Hi
Its really funny how Indians are trying to prove that their enemy China will not be good for their neighbor Srilanka lol"

First brought India for trolling then bash India. Old tactics... :lol:
Hi
is the beret too tight on you avatar, that you cant think straight didn't i just clarify? refrain from personal attacks

Before you shoot, learn something new for your benifit;
Toilet Paper General Information | Toilet Paper Encyclopedia

And where in my post i said Indians are beggars ? or you simply imagine something out of nothing due to your natural born inferiority complex ?

Asswipes have to right to talk about others natural born inferiority complexes!

Hey, i'm not calling you asswipe ok, just the same way you did not call us beggar LOL

lol see who is talking? You can's post a line without bashing India. :lol: If there is any trolling here its because of you.

South Korea and Japan with China? Did they took American permission first? :lol:

Yes, they should take US permission just like indian need their Russia master's permission.:lol::tup:

lol see who is talking? You can's post a line without bashing India. :lol: If there is any trolling here its because of you.

South Korea and Japan with China? Did they took American permission first? :lol:
Hi
if reality strikes you as bashing so be it that way.

Yes, they should take US permission just like indian need their Russia master's permission.:lol::tup:

lol Going rude? Out of logic? Do I same for you? :yahoo::yahoo:

Thats what I want. :cheers:

Hi
if reality strikes you as bashing so be it that way.

Hi
We don't post just simple words like 'loony Indians', 'f##k India' etc etc but what we post that burns in heart and led other's to forget their logic and post rude words like 'loony'. There we win.
:lol:

l
Hi
We don't post just simple words like 'loony Indians', 'f##k India' etc etc but what we post that burns in heart and led other's to forget their logic and post rude words like 'loony'. There we win.
:lol:

Hi
you are right there indians just don't post few words, they post & publish long articles depicting their anguish about some thing which they don't want, i am surprised they haven't hit the roads in USA to protest against Chinese presence in SriLanka :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom