What's new

Muslims -- India's new 'untouchables'

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be Muslim these are not even half of the eligibility its not a simple thing that u follow these two and become a Muslim.

Allah is the one and only, La ilaha ilallah.

The most importantly Islam = peace.

A Muslim should be one who believe in tolerance and peace. :angel:

There is no point arguing with these people really... as you have highlighted Sir Zarvan lack of knowledge of Islam, he's making up rules on the fly.

this thread will never die on PDF .

Rename it as the National justification of creation of Pakistan thread .:pop:

They are Kafir because they have deviated from fundamental faith of Islam. They claim Mirza Ghulam Ahmed as prophet(nauzubillah).

Lies... spread by your useless mullahs.

Quran and Hadees.

LOL... when it suits you, you use the Quran and Hadees to prove yourself Muslim, but in order to declare us non-Muslims, you lot were incapable of doing so with the Quran and Hadees and had to come to a consesus amongst your clerics. Fortunately for us Ahmadis Muslims, we don't really care for the extremist opinions of a few feeble humans. You have as much authority at calling me a Kafir as a gerbil.

Both subsects of Ahmadis, namely the Qadyianis ( Jamaa't e Ahmadiya) and the Lahorite ( Anjuman e Inshaat i Islma) are those kafiruns who turned away. It is enjoined on the Muslims to divest these deviators of life and property.

Sorry buddy, ignorance won't hide the truth. There are more Sunni Muslims or who are only Muslim by name but not deed, including people like you who are incapable calling Muslim terrorist kafir as you are a coward and afraid of the repercussions of your comments. Ahmadi Muslims are just a easy target in a few basket case nations( ie. Bangladesh and a few neighbours), we are fine in majority of the world though.

Oh yeah! After that incident Shahrukh could not get a single film, Rehman has no work since then, Wipro is shut down and all the Muslims are fired from their job. They are denied education and basic rights. Last I heard that all the Indian Muslims are thinking to move to Pakistan for a "peaceful" and "successful" life. All the best to all of them.
Joke of the day..Yes they are not progressing as much as others but it is not that bad which are you stating here

Mr to be a Muslim you have to believe that HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW is the last and final PROPHET of ALLAH which Ahmedies don't do

Do you think Deobandis are Muslim then?

Remember its their founder who said that not just anybody.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Topic: I thought Khans brothers are most Touchable in India....
@Topic: The summary of this Article is, Blame Majority/Government for all your problem.

OffTopic: Couple of week ago I was watching Mansoor's movie BOL. That movie depicts what exactly Muslims lag, In India or Pakistan. The Actress family was big hence poor, while his neighbor has only two kids.

Both his neighbors kids were getting good education, while her family was suffering like hell. The good thing in the movie was, Mansoor asked Muslims to introspect rather than pointing fingers to others.

More-ever in India the situation is same. If Non Muslims have 2 kids , Muslims have 4 kids. Now a days, Education, food, medicines are costly. The 4 muslim kids are ill-educated, malnourished and non directional.

I remember my school days, My muslim frnds use to work along with their parent and wear expensive cloths. Now when I visit my native I see them wearing ordinary cloth, while I wear good cloth.why?? Because their parent/society were not having far-sight. They didn't see the future.

If you want to blame some one, Blame yourself for your failure....

It's very strange but even in Singapore/Malaysia and Southern Thailand, the malays tend to lag in terms of prosperity relative to other ethnicities. Malaysia has significant benefits for the bumiputras (malays) so it isnt as evident there but take away those benefits and they'd fare the worst in terms of education & prosperity.

I am not saying this to villify or look down on any religion/community in any way but it does seem like the only countries where muslims do well are ones where they are the majority. Singapore is a perfect example to illustrate that: Malays unfortunately lag far behind in terms of education and socioeconomic status.

Also interesting to note is that Malay households on average are much larger than indian or chinese households? Does this have to do with a belief on birth control? I am not sure so am asking.

Large families seem to be the norm based on what I have seen in India and S.E Asia. And logically, it results in limited resources being split 3/4 ways vs. only 1/2 ways for smaller families.

INDIAN MUSLIMS ARE DOING BETTER THEN PAKISTANI MUSLIMS YES SEE FOR YR SELF

Please don't start comparing Indian Muslims with Pakistani muslims otherwise you will regret it very much. First of all you should be comparing the minorities of both countries. How are Christians and Hindus in Pakistan doing as compared to Muslims in India.

But even if you compare Muslims in both countries, here are some facts to ponder upon.
(1) Indian Muslim literacy is higher than Pakistani literacy , Only in 2010 did Pakistani literacy reach 57%, 10 years ago according according to 2001 census Indian Muslim literacy was 60%
(2) per capita income of Indian Muslims is higher than Pakistanis, the richest Muslim Entrepenuer in the world for the last 10 years has after all been a muslim....Azim Premji
(3) Even in macabre statistics of violent deaths, there are more Pakistanis being killed and more Pakistani mosques and madrassas being demolished or bombed than in India. Not just US drones by Pak Army F-16s have been used to bomb their people.
(4) Pakistan poverty rate is around 43% while only Indian Muslim poverty is at 31% for the 2009-2010 period
and
most importantly, Indian Muslims are unique in the sense that they have been acknowledged to not defame and malign Islam by terrorist acts and perverting Islam by using it for political self goals. Even the US has acknowledged this in its secret cables that was leaked by WikiLeaks last year
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...s-indian-muslims-reject-extremist-creeds.html

Muslims in India have a far higher birth rate than the Hindus in India.

One day soon, we will see a Muslim-majority India, who will not accept being ruled by Hindus.

Even if India did become a Muslim majority country - it will still be India, the Chinese will have to be as scared if not more from India as the Chinese CCP govt. is fundamentally opposed to faith based people around the world Muslim, Christian or Buddhist. Freedom to practice their religion for Uighur Muslims and Tibetan Buddhists is something that will not be overlooked no matter who is the majority in India.

There is no point in talking to Indians. Ban them from this site for ever.
Indian Muslims are traitors and deserved what they got.

what did poor pak muslims do to deserve such a fate though?? and im not talking about extremist nutjobs like you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom