What's new

Muslims in Mathura hold anti-cow slaughter convention

Thats okay ,it is cultrue of this land ,which people like you will never understand

And there is a high court verdict (Puja in govt offices won’t hurt secularism Puja in govt offices won?t hurt secularism: HC - Times Of India)

Marxist, you got it wrong, we were never against it.. Infact it was not a big issue in Kerala.. People here are making a big issue about prayers conducted in a school.. What is this big fuss? Why making unnecessary issues out small things? And there were comments about only Christians are appointed in Christian schools.. Go and have a look at the teachers of different schools and tell me honestly whether you see only Christian teachers in missionary schools? and who told you guys that only priests teaching classes? I personally know some priests who are taking classes in government schools but they also have to complete B.Ed just like rest of the teacher.. Do not side with someone who spread propoganda.. You know better than that..

this is a part of culture of India hinduism,buddhism,jainism,christianity and islam are all part of india culture
Christians do not force to participate other community Kids in prayer

No comments on Bold part ,i dont wish to use @Nair saab words thats exact reply to your post,i hope you understand that word ....

Last edited by a moderator:
yes crack that coconut on the windshield of the train :lol:

Actually the idea of cracking coconut has a good explanation behind it.. In a film an actor explains it brilliantly.

A huge favour towards Hindus ,Ask your holy bishops to issue pastrol letters against it

yaar, if you hate christians so much, don't send your kids to missionary school. Folks here willingly go into missionary school...and complain when prayers are conducted. Talk about irony......

No comments on Bold part ,i dont wish to use @nairsaab's words thats exact reply to your post,i hope you understand that word ....

what??mleccha??

and nairsaab right??some one cares....:omghaha:

No comments on Bold part ,i dont wish to use @nairsaab's words thats exact reply to your post,i hope you understand that word ....

Dude, people like you first spread hatred against Islam and Christians.. After you have done with us, then your next target will be Sikhs or Buddhists because, for you lot, they are not pure Hindus.. Then after every one is done.. You guys will fight against each other.. Then we will have a a country torn into pieces and you guys will be happy with the results..

It says RSS tried to increase religious tensions by putting meat in a temple..They have been arrested..

NDF paper? come on dude it was reported by all the news papers here in Kerala.. Do not turn blind eye towards these kind of actions..

I saw this news on Siraj on May, didnt found on Mathrbhoomi thats why i said so

Exactly ....i dont wish to use that word but thats the perfect term for whats not part of this lands culture

Now we are not Indians? :undecided:

Seems like another Nazi country in making..

Good luck with that..

So when is our turn to enter the gas chamber? Or do you need us to built weapons to fight against Mleccha's?

Exactly ....i dont wish to use that word but thats the perfect term for whats not part of this lands culture

You are so pathetic

Now we are not Indians? :undecided:

Do some one require their certificate?No one even cares :omghaha:...Christians and Muslims have done more in nation building than a bunch of extremist trying to incite communal violence and to divide India in religious basis.

Do some one require their certificate?No one even cares :omghaha:

You shut up Mleccha... Certificates will be issued for pure Hindus only. rest will be shot dead or will gased.. since this is a secular country you can choose yoiu own way to die..Anyway this land belongs to pure Hindus only.. We Christians came from Vatican..My skintone resembles that of Romans:haha:

Dude, people like you first spread hatred against Islam and Christians.. After you have done with us, then your next target will be Sikhs or Buddhists because, for you lot, they are not pure Hindus.. Then after every one is done.. You guys will fight against each other.. Then we will have a a country torn into pieces and you guys will be happy with the results..

I am defending my faith thats all nothing more or less

I am defending my faith thats all ...

You shut up Mleccha... Certificates will be issued for pure Hindus only. rest will be shot dead or will gased.. since this is a secular country you can choose yoiu own way to die..Anyway this land belongs to pure Hindus only.. We Christians came from Vatican..My skintone resembles that of Romans:haha:

Seikooo bacho .... issue my certificate quickly please oh Roman centurion :D

Oh Jesus!!!

Why are you getting Paranoid mate........

Is it about the fight that you had with another Indian many months before??

Back
Top Bottom