What's new

Muslims in Mathura hold anti-cow slaughter convention

and your level of posting, especially personal attack shows you were victim of abuse and bullying. If that happened in a missionary or boarding school, my sympathies.
am done with you... will reply only if your post has no personal remark.. :closed:

:lol: .... you are free to assume anything. Your posts are your identity............if someone makes an opinion based on what you say then you really cannot blame them. :coffee:

I am still waiting for you to tell us the name of your govt. school, where was it located, what was the 'hindu' prayer you had to recite ?

Hindus live side by side with Muslims in India so we learn to respect each others religion and culture but in Pakistan they wont even spare their own Muslims! that is why Ahmadiyya graves were destroyed.

The christian 2% are a privileged few that have the arrogance to announce they 'manage' the best educations after being the 2nd largest holder of land in India after the Railways. Land that have been 'gifted' away by the christian british after taking it away from the Hindu temples. They manage what they have stolen and have retained by political, economic power in a country where their rights and privileges are defended by the same minority who they denigrate. .

absolute bs!!check the percentage of anglican/protestent population in India(who was converted by the british)..they are a minority among christians.

mandatory 10% income to church ??? it's time you show the middle finger to the greedy church.

there is no such rule in India....

I am still waiting for you to tell us the name of your govt. school, where was it located, what was the 'hindu' prayer you had to recite ?

In our country we have poojas for opening a metro rail,funded ad operated by government,and thats Okay...

11oct20kpn74.jpg

but when christian prayers are sung in a christian missionary funded and run school..thats called communalism...right?

absolute bs!!check the percentage of anglican/protestent population in India(who was converted by the british)..they are a minority among christians.

Irrelevant ...... I am not discussing the history of conversion in India.

Fact still remains Majority of church holdings are 'gifts' by the christian british. Fact also remains that majority of Temple Holdings in India were taken away by british christians.

In our country we have poojas for opening a metro rail,funded ad operated by government,and thats Okay...

but when christian prayers are sung in a christian missionary funded and run school..thats called communalism...right?

Christians are NOT forced to participate in poojas. In an country that is 83 % hindus poojas should be the norm not the exception.

Forcing Hindu children to say christian prayers is most certainly COMMUNAL, irrespective of who funds this activity.

Irrelevant ...... I am not discussing the history of conversion in India.

Fact still remains Majority of church holdings are 'gifts' by the christian british. Fact also remains that majority of Temple Holdings in India were taken away by british christians.

Yes...you are absolutely right!!protestent british would give away 'gifts' for catholic churches ..who are their sworn enemies...:rofl::omghaha:

almost half the Indian christian live in the state of kerala,where their existence extends to as far back as the 1st century.We have earned what we have here through our hard work or was donated by hindu rulers

Yes...you are absolutely right!!protestent british would give away 'gifts' for catholic churches ..who are their sworn enemies...:rofl::omghaha:

:lol: ...ya ....dint you know ....England is about to attack the Vatican ....you know ...being their 'sworn enemy' and all that :laughcry:

Quick question, Since the missionary schools are not funded by the government rather by the Church, so how is it not secular?

Who told you schools are not funded by Government ? there are 1000's of Government aided schools and college's in Kerala and Christians own majority of it

W

This will also raise the respect for muslims among the hindu community........... I wonder how many muslims and christians in pdf support this gesture ....... that would be an interesting observation.

Respectful gesture, but I would not support such a move personally, eating beef is part of my religious freedom......

Religions should not restrict you what you can eat or not.... reminds me more of a taliban ruled country than a democracy.

In order to avoide their own slaughter at the hands of Hindus, the Mathura Muslims decided NOT to slaughter cow.

That's not a bad idea TBH..

by the way Mathura is hardcore Hindu dominated area, Muslims there already do not go for cow owing to Hindu fear.

Mathura is a place where Muslims destroyed historical Krishna Janam Bhoomi temple in the dark age of extremists invasion of India and built the mosque over half of the temple. The mosque still stands and visited by Muslims daily and this is when thousands or may be more of Hindu devotees visit Krishna Janam bhoomi temple daily..

Too much for hardcore Hindu dominated area, isn't it?

Christians are NOT forced to participate in poojas. In an country that is 83 % hindus poojas should be the norm not the exception.

So you can have poojas in government funded projects but cannot have christian prayers in christian schools right.....height of hypocrisy???

Forcing Hindu children to say christian prayers is most certainly COMMUNAL, irrespective of who funds this activity.

No one forces them to say christian prayers...this is my experience

Anyway you are unlikely to believe a 'hindu' so let me quote fellow christians i.e. Poor Christian Liberation Movement. They even have a phone number you can call and enquire further :rolleyes:

Church Has Betrayed With The Faith Of Converted Christians - ModernGhana.com

..::Welcome to NewsBharati.com::..

Amazing for 'minority' who are 2% of India's population :sick:.

And this 2% minority recently held an anti idol worship day and destroyed a temple in NE state ,these guys are much dangerous than others

:lol: ...ya ....dint you know ....England is about to attack the Vatican ....you know ...being their 'sworn enemy' and all that :laughcry:

yeah you know cr@p about history of christianity...I simply love this 'christian conspiracy theory' hatched by certain right wing extremists to villify christians

Respectful gesture, but I would not support such a move personally, eating beef is part of my religious freedom......

Religions should not restrict you what you can eat or not.... reminds me more of a taliban ruled country than a democracy.

So you choose freedom over granting respect to Hindus. What is your stand on freedom to have hate speech ?

Back
Top Bottom