What's new

Muslims in India Demand Breaking Ties with Israel

Its just some non descript Mullah ranting on, lets not put this on "Indian Muslims". Its not really worth discussing.

Lmao they want India to close the US and Israeli embassy.

Well they (anti-Israelites) broke Coca Cola bottles & threw stones at British Library in my city during the Iraq invasion.

Theoretically India and Israel are made for each other. They are the only two countries on this planet who are swore enemy of Muslim. Demanding cutting ties with Israel is ridiculous rather Muslim of India should demand cutting ties with India and start demanding another Indiastan in the East and NE India.

Well they (anti-Israelites) broke Coca Cola bottles & threw stones at British Library in my city during the Iraq invasion.

Communists might be... .

Theoretically India and Israel are made for each other. They are the only two countries on this planet who are swore enemy of Muslim. Demanding cutting ties with Israel is ridiculous rather Muslim of India should demand cutting ties with India and start demanding another Indiastan in the East and NE India.

No Indiastan bla bla...its Pakistan in the west & WB in the east...period

Yeah right..when your former Western Pakistani masters were whooping your collectives as*es, it was only the 'Muslim-Hating' India that came to the rescue.

This is BS!.. The relation is infact mostly in regards to defence and technology fields.

There is an untapped big knowledge pool of micro irrigation and other major sectors we need to co-operate with them.

I dunno why the call to cut off relations.

We dont usually have any agreement on foreign policies or have any consensus in world affairs.

Well they are living in a free country and they can peacefully articulate their demands

But they seem to be a bunch of shite clerics who are asking for this. I would'nt be surprised if the Iran-Israeli tensions are behind this.

AS I have said before, the majority of the people in India including Indian Muslims support a two state solution and want Israel to end the occupation of the West Bank and Gaza and allow a viable state of Palestine to exist. And this what the rest of the Arab world wants. Iran at present is the only exception

Indian Muslim community is diverse and have diverse set of opinions. The title should have been that a particular cleric demands this or that. Otherwise as recent as 2007, there have been other Indian Muslim delegations, religious and otherwise that have visited Israel to promote interfaith harmony
India-Israel interfaith relations

Indians are bit emotionals here because they worshipped Israel, lol. I think, it wouldn't stop Mullah to refrain these statements or any opinions of Indian Muslims regarding Israel relations.

In the few years later, it will trouble India no doubt. The more closer to Iran, the more negatives coming in Israel about India and its loyal 'Muslims'. It will become Xiangxing headlines.

Well they are living in a free country and they can peacefully articulate their demands

But they seem to be a bunch of shite clerics who are asking for this. I would'nt be surprised if the Iran-Israeli tensions are behind this.

AS I have said before, the majority of the people in India including Indian Muslims support a two state solution and want Israel to end the occupation of the West Bank and Gaza and allow a viable state of Palestine to exist. And this what the rest of the Arab world wants. Iran at present is the only exception

Indian Muslim community is diverse and have diverse set of opinions. The title should have been that a particular cleric demands this or that. Otherwise as recent as 2007, there have been other Indian Muslim delegations, religious and otherwise that have visited Israel to promote interfaith harmony

Visiting Israel by few Indians Muslims doesn't represent all Indian Muslims of 165-170 millions, however it is fabulous initiatives and will recommend to Pakistan. :D

Please kindly don't think Indians Muslims are peaceful people in the world, in the past there were heavily alot of massacres and genocides between Hindus/Muslims.

Don't know why, but Sometimes i really dont hate Pakistanis for what they did during 71 and before!!

If Indian Muslims not happy with India policy, is it possible to make independence from India? How about Indiastan/Bharastan?

Oh yes, Israel and Pakistan were allies against Soviet Union. Jealous? :D

Chinese muslims are not happy with chinese policies, french muslims are not happy with french govt. Same with muslims of USA and UK. now muslims has problems with governments all over the world. Now what to do..

There is a channel to express your idea through electing a representative democratically ..if state starts to listen to the opinion of mullahs,self proclaimed gurus it will be a jungle raj..if you have peoples support show it in ballot box ..express your view through proper channel ..
Limit yourselves to teach religion to fellow pupil ..and try to show the world how beautiful it is ... Dont hurt your brain to unrelated issues ... We have educated officers and a ministry elected by people to do that

Back
Top Bottom