What's new

Muslims in China fed pork sold as Halal beef

Status
Not open for further replies.
If what we are suppose to learn is to be more like the chinese, then thank you. I would rather not !!

I would like my nation and its people to have some value systems guiding their actions. :disagree: ........be careful what you wish for.

okay............

These sort of adulteration and frauds are nothing new in sub continent during festivals time. even during Diwali they adulterate milk khoya sweets in thousands of tonnes with adulterated urea and many other chemicals

Indians, like creating public opinion, individual incidents also got BBS where the discussion, you want to express what?

Perhaps, our nation's food security, there are loopholes, but we are confident deal! You should be worried about Indian food of your own safety, do not laugh at other people

Indian posters in PDF are so brave that we'll attack anyone if they hurts our feelings no matter the country is Pak, China, Bangla, Srilanka, USA etc.. But the Pak, Chinese ones are so feared to say anything against each other.. They always wants support.. We again proved here we have no fear..

Wtf! It's ok if the people consuming it didn't know, then it's halal for them. However, treating it with chemicals and then people consuming that, that's not kosher at all!

I love food and specially beef, and someone messing with my food would totally **** me off! :pissed:

[Bregs];4879626 said:
lol..........but they should not play with sentiments of public

i like pork BBQ pork grill pork kababs pork fry pork with sauce pork slice with red wine . pork has one of the best taste in world .

Wtf! It's ok if the people consuming it didn't know, then it's halal for them. However, treating it with chemicals and then people consuming that, that's not kosher at all!

I love food and specially beef, and someone messing with my food would totally **** me off! :pissed:

Pick up a gun, scream JIHARD and attack them.:angel:

On topic, please..PLEASE...don't ever mess with food. Its the one good thing among well a few more good things on this rancid pile of brown and green. LEAVE the food alone!! :angry: I have to spend a fortune on organic food, free range chickens and meat, things which should have been cheaper (the aforementioned) sell like f#cking gems thanks to the economic set up and the food processing industry.:frown:

Hand cleaning *** people :chilli:
Do not argue with me, you need to reflect, do not attack other countries' eating habits

There is something wrong in this story. Pork is in bigger demand than beef in china, and hence more expensive. It doesn't make sense to sell More expensive item as a cheaper item...

???????? why are hindu's getting excited about this

untrustworthy factory owners try to pass off pork as halal beef, horrendous, but why are you getting excited, havent the chinese police seized 20,000 KGs of the stuff

lol .....need to explain?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom