What's new

Muslims declare Jihad against terrorism

as long as there is land grab, settlement buildings, cruelty, occupation, there will be jihad or whatever you call it.
When Arabs can talk about the evils they committed grabbing land from Jews, fighting against such cruelties as taking Jews prisoner to abuse at will without accountability, and generally acknowledging that many of their problems are of their own creation or the reaction of others to their uncounted evils, then there can be great progress against terror and evil.

Of course, the Arabs of Palestine can't do that right now; whether under the thumb of the Palestinian Authority or Hamas, they live in a regime where acknowledging such things brings up an accusation of "collaborator" and execution without trial. While Israel's intelligence network (made up of real collaborators, of course, Arabs horrified by the atrocities of their leaders) may do something, occasionally, to alleviate the worst evils, a better step would be external pressure on Palestinians' leaders for internal reform, and what better source for that than their fellow Muslims and purported sympathizers?

Muslims declare Jihad against terrorism

its great , but how are they gonna do that ..??
theres always a big faction of muslim intellectuals (mulllahs n all) who have a soft corner for the terrorists.
how could they distinguish between a real muslim and a false muslim.

:lol:

I really did laugh out loud on that one... Surely you are joking, right? There are reams of posts condemning terrorism on this forum. You sir, are in denial.

Where link me? I haven't seen one, hence why i wrote the post and invited people to condemn it.

Go on someone link me to a post condemning islamic terrorism, or some post a reply to this condemning it.

I have never seen 1 muslim speak out against muslim terrorists and condemn them, not even 1 on this forum.

Who wants to be the first?

You need to get your Eye and brain treatment mate.

Pakistan has been fighting these thugs for last 10 years & we have lost more people than any other country in this stupid war.

The least you can do is to acknowledge our efforts or keep living inside your blind hatred.

Regards:

Where link me? I haven't seen one, hence why i wrote the post and invited people to condemn it.

Go on someone link me to a post condemning islamic terrorism, or some post a reply to this condemning it.

Hey kiddo listen carefully you are not a chief here that we have to prove ourselves to you or to measure our stance of terrorism on your thinking.

Dont pretend like you are from planet yahooo.

Visit this and spend some time over it .

Pakistan's War - Pakistan Defence Forum

wow prosecute the one who have prosecuted you BUT let there be no war for GOD dose not like the starters of wars. this was a message to all of mankind these is one of the teachings my friend . if they kill us and we do nothing? wow! if the taliban is in pakistan and is killing the people we have the right to do jihad. just my 10.25 c

you need to go to different sections and see it yourself, people cant get it done for you. i am amazed that you are a member here for sometime now and say such baseless and mis informed things?

Of course, the Arabs of Palestine can't do that right now; whether under the thumb of the Palestinian Authority or Hamas, they live in a regime where acknowledging such things brings up an accusation of "collaborator" and execution without trial. While Israel's intelligence network (made up of real collaborators, of course, Arabs horrified by the atrocities of their leaders) may do something, occasionally, to alleviate the worst evils, a better step would be external pressure on Palestinians' leaders for internal reform, and what better source for that than their fellow Muslims and purported sympathizers?

Whatever kind of leaders the palestinians got, that doesnt give a license to the zionist to treat them like sub humen and take their land.

When Arabs can talk about the evils they committed grabbing land from Jews, fighting against such cruelties as taking Jews prisoner to abuse at will without accountability, and generally acknowledging that many of their problems are of their own creation or the reaction of others to their uncounted evils, then there can be great progress against terror and evil.
That was nothing but Tit for Tat, because of the abuse, land grab and masacre the palestinians were/are facing. Although i never support this act against the jews of arab countries, this is a crime against the jews in those lands. Those jews are as victim as the palestinians.

Whatever kind of leaders the palestinians got, that doesnt give a license to the zionist to treat them like sub humen and take their land...That was nothing but Tit for Tat-
I don't think you know what you are talking about. Are you operating under the premise that all peoples are equally good and equally bad so you might as well favor those who call themselves Muslims?

I don't think you know what you are talking about. Are you operating under the premise that all peoples are equally good and equally bad so you might as well favor those who call themselves Muslims?

i perfectly know what i am talking about, but it is you who is denying the wrong doing of your people(or i should say authorities).

What actually you call those jewish zionists who are killing innocent Palestinians????
You are even not ready to condemn Zionist terrorist ideology!
And this is where the whole difference lies.

@Xdrive: Actually we also haven't seen you guys condemning Israeli and Zionist terrorism!!!!

Why you guys have sealed your lips on terrorism in Palestine and Gaza? why this hypocrisy???

@Xdrive: Actually we also haven't seen you guys condemning Israeli and Zionist terrorism!!!!

Why you guys have sealed your lips on terrorism in Palestine and Gaza? why this hypocrisy???

You should remember that not only a single of them have condemned israeli cruelty and Nazism. On the other hand, this forum at least is full of hatred against Al Qaeda and Taliban from muslims.

You should remember that not only a single of them have condemned israeli cruelty and Nazism. On the other hand, this forum at least is full of hatred against Al Qaeda and Taliban from muslims.

You mean only one out of many of them!!!!!!!!!! This clearly shows whole picture of the mindset of west have against terrorism. They are not against terrorism but their motives are different.

Back
Top Bottom