What's new

Muslim woman beaten to death in California

AUz

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Stop changing the title for Brownie points.
The correct title is Mother of 5 found severely beaten in EJ Cajon.
The youtube user is also responsible for infactual reporting.

Anyways I condemn this incident.
Rest in peace.

Currently not justified however anti Muslim sentiment is high especially after the attacks in France.

Anybody notice what's been going on with the tasers? It's crazy. The American cops have been going around zapping people like open season on human beings. People are dying like flies from electrocution. Eventually the whole thing is going to blow and America will be at civil war again.

Currently not justified however anti Muslim sentiment is high especially after the attacks in France.

I felt very sad on 9/11 for the people of USA but after than when they started generalizing Muslims and started giving us collective punishment, know i don't feel any regret even if millions of these type of extreme westerner get killed.

I am absolutely heart wrenched and saddened by this story.

America is a racist country! No matter how much our Indian friends deny it.

Of course the white man who committed this crime will not be labelled a terrorist, neither will his religion of christianity or judaism be questioned. On the other hand, if it were a Muslim who had committed this horrendous crime, it would have been a different story

Stop changing the title for Brownie points.
The correct title is Mother of 5 found severely beaten in EJ Cajon.
The youtube user is also responsible for infactual reporting.

Anyways I condemn this incident.
Rest in peace.

She is dead now. Did you even see the video , Indian? Even then , in the news , reporter was saying that he chances of survival are very low....

You see what you are...

...no matter how much you deny it. :)

BTW, why would Indians deny it? You do know that we are the most racist people in the world, don't you? lol

yes for sure toward pakistanis they r. in canada they tend to dislike all browns and north koreans as canada is a super peacefull country. but in america they situation is getting bad. christian parties are spreading propagandas against muslims. i am against it as indian muslims also get hurt.

You see what you are...

...no matter how much you deny it. :)

BTW, why would Indians deny it? You do know that we are the most racist people in the world, don't you? lol

Yet another nonsensical post from an Indian. Go back to bed kid

I felt very sad on 9/11 for the people of USA but after than when they started generalizing Muslims and started giving us collective punishment, know i don't feel any regret even if millions of these type of extreme westerner get killed.

I'm a muslim myself however things like Beslan, 9/11, attempted terror attacks tend to make it worse of for muslims.

I'm a muslim myself however things like Beslan, 9/11, attempted terror attacks tend to make it worse of for muslims.

Back
Top Bottom