What's new

Muslim Population in Mexico is Increasing

Look at what you've done now...the Romanian eagle holding the Cross in its beak,a sword and a mace in its claws and the shield representing all the historic provinces.You've made a nationalist out of me :lol:.....Altough our national crest is seriously badass.:agree:

Yes. :)

Looks like a chicken... i eat chicken.. :lol:

@flamer84

Pakistani coat of arms is so lame we need something more badass LOL.

250px-State_emblem_of_Pakistan.svg.png

Crops n shit..

Word we need a lion breathing fire while smoking a joint and firing an Ak47 LOL. Maybe have him standing on top of an Indian like Tipus tiger LOL.

tipu_1453889c.jpg

How about a leopard smoking a sulfi (the bigass shit malangs smoke) ... breatin fire... AK in one hand the other showin a middle finger.. with one foot on the globe?Wearing a Jinnah Cap... :lol:

Islam will never a significant influence in Latin America because our cultures and values conflict

Not really you say most Brazilians are conservative catholics, likewise most Muslims are conservative. Latinos tend to be more family oriented, Muslims also have huge extended families, latinos strongly believe in respecting elders, Muslims as well. Also many latino families believe issues need to be sorted out in house, Muslims do as well. Some latinos have a system called Curanderismo, most Muslims communities have a similar system of our own.

I have many friends from all races but overall my latino friends are the closest in terms of cultures to Pakistanis at least.

Ok...this just gave an ideea for a thread "National coat of arms and their meaning" in the " Mem=bers club"...I'm going to open a thread.:)

Give me props in the thread so I can get a positive rating as well. :ashamed::lol:

Not really you say most Brazilians are conservative catholics, likewise most Muslims are conservative. Latinos tend to be more family oriented, Muslims also have huge extended families, latinos strongly believe in respecting elders, Muslims as well. Also many latino families believe issues need to be sorted out in house, Muslims do as well. Some latinos have a system called Curanderismo, most Muslims communities have a similar system of our own.

I have many friends from all races but overall my latino friends are the closest in terms of cultures to Pakistanis at least.

Those are not islamic values. A lot of cultures share them. We are conservative in a different way..

Those are not islamic values. A lot of cultures share them. We are conservative in a different way..

Nah black people around here don't give two squats about family at the least. Meanwhile I think Italians are the only whites that follow such lines anyway I meant Pakistani Muslims idk about Arabs as much.

Give me props in the thread so I can get a positive rating as well. :ashamed::lol:

Dude..i'm going to translate the whole semnification of it...headache...:mad:...Don't forget it's Saturday night for me but since Easter has eaten my fun money for 2 months in advance PDF will have my undivided atention for some time:lol:

Ehh..it's better this way,believe me.

Nah black people around here don't give two squats about family at the least. Meanwhile I think Italians are the only whites that follow such lines anyway I meant Pakistani Muslims idk about Arabs as much.

Don't feed the troll :lol:

Dude..i'm going to translate the whole semnification of it...headache...:mad:...Don't forget it's Saturday night for me but since Easter has eaten my fun money for 2 months in advance PDF will have my undivided atention for some time:lol:

Ehh..it's better this way,believe me.

What makes you think I'm a troll???

@KingMamba @flamer84

Check out the seal my province"s flag n coat of arms:
mjmv6h.jpg

2mfciyo.jpg

LOL legit camels up in there. :lol:

I can help out duh, want me to start I will open it with Pakistan's and the meaning behind it. Or are you going to do the whole thing at once? :o:

Back
Top Bottom