What's new

Muslim population grows up to almost 1.6 Billion.

religion war nothing else.. it shouldn't matter what your no is.. .This stigma makes the muslim population the most weakest and the suffering portion of the society.
Because they try to isolate themselves from the world. Muslim is one religion but after all they are human.

In India, majority of muslim population understand that. Even developed countries like UAE, Oman have embraced everyone and that's the reason they are booming and living with the society.

All muslims are brother and sister is a lame theory.

Well, the success of jews tells us other than that. If success was directly related to population, then the jews would have been the most backward people on earth. Although, hard work plus good brain is the real secret.

Increase in populatin will only result in more poverty, less qualaity of life. we wont be able to feed our populatin, there wont be eduation, there will be wars because of poverty. in such a situation can you get the chance to work? how can we possibly think of progress with no education?

1.You are taking the same thing over and over again.As i have said that as Muslims can not work as hard as Zionists do so the only way to gain power is by Population.

I think you are not understanding what i am trying to say.

So i am gonna give you an example.

This example will check what will happen if we follow what you say.Suppose there is one 5 Jews and 5 Muslims.

Now Jew earns 100 Dollars and Muslims Earns 10 Dollars.

Total Jewish Income=100 x 5=500 dollars

Total Muslim Income=10 x 5=50 dollars.

Now total Muslim Income is only a tenth of Jewish Income.So how to cover it.There are 2 options.Either to work as hard as Jews or Increase your Population.

Now the Problem with first option is that it is simply unrealistic.Muslims don't want to work hard.So the 2 choice is practical.

2.There are problems in everything that a man does.The best way is not to quit but to solve the problems.

it didn't go down well because indians do not have the discipline necessary to run an industrialized society. many indian individuals are superstitious and selfish; the net effect is to create a disorderly society.

That is the communist way of looking at things. The free democratic thought process would be different. We are close to you my friend, and will get closer in the days to come. The BIG difference will be that we would have enjoyed the trip getting there. Think about it.

but as support for my claim, india is higher on all measures of social instability: poverty, rich-poor difference, crime, number of armed insurgencies, male-female difference in literacy and wealth, urban-rural difference in literacy and wealth, etc.

You have not supported any claim my friend. Because on all these indices, as with anything to do with your country, the only data the world gets to see is that which has been pre-sanitized by the Party. Remember the avian bird flu?

they don't have the capability to manufacture food.

productivity is not linear with population, it is exponential, assuming technology is more or less equal between countries. african countries are in the stone age so they can't compare, and besides they're separated and fighting between each other.

this is why the muslim world is also not going to be powerful without being united. it can have 5 billion people and it'll still show no improvement because muslims are fragmented and fight against each other.

I agree with you that they are not capable of producing enough food, they dont have eduction, no system, wars, severe social and justice issues, divisions and you name it. But what if they produce more kids on top of their existing problem? doent it multiply their problems?

Hmmm what am I going to name'em ? I can have my own soccer , cricket, or about three basketball teams :D.

But on a practical note, my dumbest child will have more brains than you....

That's why your country is so developed. And first have a proper cricket team then dream about basketball or soccer team..

Do something for your country if you have more brain (not brains).

Sorta enjoyed the fireworks.

@topic there is strength in numbers. Some Muslim nations made it, some trying to, some are hopelessly behind even with all the money and resources (Ex: Saudis)

Sorta enjoyed the fireworks.

@topic there is strength in numbers. Some Muslim nations made it, some trying to, some are hopelessly behind even with all the money and resources (Ex: Saudis)

And how's that? They are doing pretty, doesn't matter how they are doing it//
Management says- Management is getting work done through others. ...

Oh I think without resources and money, bangladesh is very forward..

religion war nothing else.. it shouldn't matter what your no is.. .This stigma makes the muslim population the most weakest and the suffering portion of the society.
Because they try to isolate themselves from the world. Muslim is one religion but after all they are human.

In India, majority of muslim population understand that. Even developed countries like UAE, Oman have embraced everyone and that's the reason they are booming and living with the society.

All muslims are brother and sister is a lame theory.

First of all you dont qualify to decide if it is right or wrong .
Secondly it is a Quranic Verse so it is a word of Allah SWT and a part of our belief.

إنما المؤمنون إخوة (Verse 49,Chapter10)

" All Muslims are brothers & sisters "

I hope it helps.

1.You are taking the same thing over and over again.As i have said that as Muslims can not work as hard as Zionists do so the only way to gain power is by Population.

It is because i hear the same arguments, so i have to respond to it with the same replies. Off course we want to work hard, but have we created the right environment to work hard and progress? we are deep in our infightings, our social structure, gov system, justice sys etc is nose diving and you talk about work hard? where and how to work hard?

Now Jew earns 100 Dollars and Muslims Earns 10 Dollars.

Total Jewish Income=100 x 5=500 dollars

Total Muslim Income=10 x 5=50 dollars.

Now total Muslim Income is only a tenth of Jewish Income.So how to cover it.There are 2 options.Either to work as hard as Jews or Increase your Population.

Now the Problem with first option is that it is simply unrealistic.Muslims don't want to work hard.So the 2 choice is practical.

2.There are problems in everything that a man does.The best way is not to quit but to solve the problems.

My friend, if you increase your population then you have to increase your income as well. try to work on quality like the jews.

First of all you dont qualify to decide if it is right or wrong .
Secondly it is a Quranic Verse so it is a word of Allah SWT and a part of our belief.

I hope it helps.

Yes, it helps... I am sorry I didn't mean to hurt anybody's feeling on the religious ground.
You may say all Muslims are brothers and sisters but that doesn't mean you should put a blind fold and unconditional love for your community and forget about others. It is one of the basic principles to brain wash some, just isolate him.

This practice should be avoided.

If all muslims are brothers then why your own people burn your cities, even if India is funding them?
Isn't it betraying your own race?

Why Arabs are more fond of Indian workers (be it muslim or hindu), why don't they come to the rescue when Israel bomb gaza?

So, "all muslims are brothers and sisters", the theory is drenched.

That's how I qualify to say that.

That's why your country is so developed. And first have a proper cricket team then dream about basketball or soccer team..

Do something for your country if you have more brain (not brains).

OOh she has a temper, and the fangs to go with that. Now are you a healthy young woman of child bearing age ? You catch my drift here :smitten:? I need to get me a heck of a woman who will have 19 kids :D. Its a long haul .

My bad, I did mean "brains." Its an American thing. Kinda a like saying "I got zillion things to do", when there is no such thing as zillion.

It is because i hear the same arguments, so i have to respond to it with the same replies. Off course we want to work hard, but have we created the right environment to work hard and progress? we are deep in our infightings, our social structure, gov system, justice sys etc is nose diving and you talk about work hard? where and how to work hard?

How are infighting's related to Population.5 Decades ago East Asia and Islamic World was at the same level in Poverty.East Asia has also seen it's share of Infighting's,wars,Dictators,Massacres,Feminines and everything else.

But now look where most countries of East Asia have either already reached or are on their way of becoming Powerful countries if not as successful as Europe.Soon east Asia will outgun both Europeans and Americans in growth.

So how do you think they reached this stage.By decreasing Population NO.Still most of East Asian cities have greater Populations than some Islamic Countries.

It is fallacy created by west that huge Populations are harmful.I bet you in a decade the world will realize truth about Population.

Yes, it helps... I am sorry I didn't mean to hurt anybody's feeling on the religious ground.
You may say all Muslims are brothers and sisters but that doesn't mean you should put a blind fold and unconditional love for your community and forget about others. It is one of the basic principles to brain wash some, just isolate him.

This practice should be avoided.

If all muslims are brothers then why your own people burn your cities, even if India is funding them?
Isn't it betraying your own race?

Why Arabs are more fond of Indian workers (be it muslim or hindu), why don't they come to the rescue when Israel bomb gaza?

So, "all muslims are brothers and sisters", the theory is drenched.

That's how I qualify to say that.

Samika you dont know what i was talking about son.
You took it the wrong way & apperantly you are right in your view but it does not prove that Muslim Brotherhood does not exist .

The existance ot Muslim Brotherhood & Muslims abusing it are two different concepts and as far the Ghaza goes you must admit that its a senstive region and cant sustain another war , Arabs do what they can on the political front & now it seems that an Independant Palestinian state will come into being.

As per the Bombings , i dont consider them a part of us as they are wrong in what they do.

You have never been to saudi arabia i suspect but my family has been living there for decades & i know that most of the Indians working in KSA are Muslims so is the case with UAE but offcourse other minorities are there too.

Being close to your sibblings isolate you from the rest of the community ?

I dont think so , same goes with the Islamic Brotherhood we are sibblings but belong to different nationalities and speak different languages.

It makes us the most diverse and Multicultural religion in the world from Kosovo and Bosnia in EU to Indonesia and Malaysia. It does not make us an Isolated one.

Regards:

OOh she has a temper, and the fangs to go with that. Now are you a healthy young woman of child bearing age ? You catch my drift here :smitten:? I need to get me a heck of a woman who will have 19 kids :D. Its a long haul .

My bad, I did mean "brains." Its an American thing. Kinda a like saying "I got zillion things to do", when there is no such thing as zillion.

beware of Indian women. They are not bound by laws to not to hit back if husband tries. and you cant get rid of them just by saying talaq. And they very well know how to use these toys

And you call yourself a Muslim. Hold your horses and have some shame before you show your ribald personality on a public forum.

Back
Top Bottom