What's new

Muslim network Salamworld aims to be Facebook rival - BBC NEWS

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread has turned into a trollfest :lol:
*Puts on his troll cap* ;)

Some nations have more of these hardliners. Turkey, Iran, Lebanon, Syria, Algeria, and some central Asian nations tend to be the most liberal and lax, in terms of the general population.

The GCC, Pakistan and Afghanistan are the most extreme. I personally believe it is because Iranians and Turks both have histories that are more impressive than gulf Arab ones. And so they have more to identify with than just religion.

What nonsense are you talking about? Pakistan has a great history- Indus River civilization and The Kushan Empire.

Stop trying to think that Pakistan was a "province" of India. Pakistan is as different to India as Myanmar is.

i'm smart :O
Three possible choices(in order of likelihood):
1) You used google translate
2) Paid and trained troll working from a church/hindu organisation
3) Have met arabs or been to arab countries

So which one is it?

Still there but due to lack of financial support it's getting down.
But SW is a project of 50 million $ :P
The original facebook survived without any support, I wonder why?

Three possible choices(in order of likelihood):
1) You used google translate
2) Paid and trained troll working from a church/hindu organisation
3) Have met arabs or been to arab countries

So which one is it?

None really. I know European Muslims. A family of them are my neighbours, and no we do not live in a French slum.
You not be so smart, this should have been an obvious choice but you went with "paid and trained troll" instead :)

Deputy CEO of SW has said that; as the project will move on we will start work on our new project which includes; search engine, youtube, wikipedia and may be within 2 years an e-mail account service.
Guess this guy has got big plans to make money out of naive people like those on this thread

Manwin is basically the net's largest **** provider.
Now I'm doubting you're even a woman, heck I've never even heard of tha site. I thought brazzers was the biggest? You're doing the same promoting some weirdo site of yours

i wonder why all car makers in the world use same round wheels...bloody copyright theives..
Each should invent their own different wheel.
You are aware that makes you look retarded right? Social networks and wheels are the same thing :O

The original facebook survived without any support, I wonder why?

they had financiers, however probably nowhere in the vicinity of 50. mill$, and that is most likely because they offered something new about which word of mouth spread on its own. Salam world needs to establish themselves first and for that they need to get the word out, pay adds etc...takes money.

None really. I know European Muslims. A family of them are my neighbours, and no we do not live in a French slum.
You not be so smart, this should have been an obvious choice but you went with "paid and trained troll" instead :)
Nope, there aint a shortage of that, The interwebz are full of those
So it's only logical to assume it, since most westerners don't even care

they had financiers, however probably nowhere in the vicinity of 50. mill$, and that is most likely because they offered something new about which word of mouth spread on its own. Salam world needs to establish themselves first and for that they need to get the word out, pay adds etc...takes money.
Sarcasm brother, sarcasm

Actually, it was neve meant to be a multi billion dollar firm going public, it was actually pretty private

Do you know anything apart from mockery? Or are you just that low? People like you preach freedom of speech/ actions and secular world...But you can not even swallow a website to unite 1 nation...Or are you jealous or afraid of our unity?

please do get ur facts right b4 u post or else u will end up looking stupid nothing else

anyways since i am bored i will answer ur questions for timepass

Q.Do you know anything apart from mockery?
A. yea i know alots of things apart frm that (aint that obvious)

Q.Or are you just that low?
A. maybe (i dont mind wat u think)

Q.But you can not even swallow a website to unite 1 nation...Or are you jealous or afraid of our unity?
A.first r u nuts? islam is a religion u idiot not a nation or r u saying pakistan is making that website? cmon now atleast dont steal ur brother nation's work , and why would i be jelous of ur unity? and making a islamic FB does not means that all islamic people are united against FB with this new alt FB , its just a over hyped website nothing else , even after the website is make i bet even u wont use it after a few years.

and FYI the reason why i said they must have entirely different network was because even after making a seperate website it doesnt matter people will make fake accounts and troll anyways , so it would be rather better to make a whole different network for the sole perpose of having secured line where all people have real accounts instead of some "make an account in 2 mins and voula u r in the network mate go ahead and troll and we will blame the rest of the world for trolling here yay" website

Actually, it was neve meant to be a multi billion dollar firm going public, it was actually pretty private

Facebook? or Salam?

FB needs to finance the megalomaniac apetites (FB phone fail, phone OS) of Zuckerberg. Thats why they went public. At least that's how i understood it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom