What's new

'Muslim nations firm in halting Israel'

Why are there always idiots out there giving out tough talks like this without any slightest possibility???

yeh and there will be end of a country named india , we will make sure

TARIQ

---------- Post added at 11:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

What is in there for China to do that???

The only possibility for that is for reclamation of taiwan in the near future. For other matters, they are not worth risking such a confrontation.

Perhaps Iran is hoping China will throw its might against US in near future:azn:

I think Pakistan is strong version in coming days and other Muslims Country.........

Iran's Foreign Ministry Spokesman Ramin Mehmanparast has cautioned Muslim countries in the region against Israeli-hatched plots, insisting that Muslims are determined to stop Israel and liberate Palestine.

Iran has cautioned various Muslim countries in the region that differences among countries and Muslim groups will only serve the interests of enemies of Islam, and the illegitimate Israeli regime in particular, Mehmanparast told IRNA on Wednesday.
[/I]

Ahmedinijad and Co are nothing but a bunch of fools!

The Iranian regime is full of fools and nothing more. What Muslim countries is he talking about? It would be in Iran's favor if they give up on this "Ummah" concepts of their because they are only isolating their nation from the rest of the world in the process. The Iranian need to be nationalistic and look after the interest of Iran, not some non existent "Ummah".

Why are there always idiots out there giving out tough talks like this without any slightest possibility???

Don't worry, they will wake up from their slumber when reality hits that about this imaginary "ummah" that they believe in.

Ahmedinijad and Co are nothing but a bunch of fools!

The Iranian regime is full of fools and nothing more. What Muslim countries is he talking about? It would be in Iran's favor if they give up on this "Ummah" concepts of their because they are only isolating their nation from the rest of the world in the process. The Iranian need to be nationalistic and look after the interest of Iran, not some non existent "Ummah".

Maybe someone's paying Nejad :pop:

All Muslim nations are united like they were when they made a statement against invasion in Afghanistan
They are also united like they were when Iraq was invaded
They are also very brotherly united just like when Libya was invaded and oil stolen
Muslim Ummah is fantastic

joker-clap.gif

:rofl:
That's sucidal for whole Muslim nations...
Israel+US+,NAtO will be on prowl to send back muslim nations back 100years just like iraq,Afghanistan....
And India would not miss that oppurtunity......

So Lets hope Muslim world will once join together n attack Israel...and then there will be end to terrorism problem in the world;)

Actually the defeat of Arab/Muslim armies during 1967 & 73 at the hands of Israel gave rise to Islamic radicalism and terrorism as they found that their armies are too powerless to taken on the west/Israel head on and they cannot defeat Israel in a conventional warfare.

Many historians argue that the Arab army's rout at the hands of Israel in just 6 days in 1967 is one of the defining moments in Arab history as it completely shattered Arab confidence, from which they still haven't recoverd.

Actually the defeat of Arab/Muslim armies during 1967 & 73 at the hands of Israel gave rise to Islamic radicalism and terrorism as they found that their armies are too powerless to taken on the west/Israel head on and they cannot defeat Israel in a conventional warfare.

I dont approve of terrorism. However I think terrorism arises because of injustices which people have no mechanism to get justice then a few evil people guide them the wrong way. Most muslim leaders have been bribed by americans and do not represent them

israeil is great? they killing innocents and it is great?

plus my Pakistani passport says that there is no country called israeil.

All that means is that a Pakistani can not go to Israel.. No loss for anyone ;)

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 PM ----------

israel would already been replaced with palestine by now if it didnt have the US on its side

If your aunt had a mustache, she would be your uncle ;)

israeil is great? they killing innocents and it is great?

plus my Pakistani passport says that there is no country called israeil.

Actually I have seen Pakistani passports, in which (I think) in the last page it is written that "Valid for all countries except Israel"....which in other words mean that there is a country called Israel which you as a Pakistani is not allowed to visit.

Many historians argue that the Arab army's rout at the hands of Israel in just 6 days in 1967 is one of the defining moments in Arab history as it completely shattered Arab confidence, from which they still haven't recoverd.

Ask any Egyptian in the world tell them they lost the 1973 war. To Egyptians they won that war. But you are also right in the 67 issue. Egypt and Syria were caught off guard by Israel and defeated them. Syria was too slow to mount a counter-attack so the main Israeli army relocated from Egypt to Syria and in the case of Jordan the Jordanians rebelled the Israeli advance.

Back
Top Bottom