What's new

Muslim kids denied Admission in Delhi

when a lot of post has been made in favour of the Government policy to open minority schools is posted you go after the one and only post that is written out of ignorance as your proof. This is the reason Pakistan has not improved. I think your base of thinking is corropted for over 60 years and it will be real hard to change this attitude for looking only the bads.
Have you headed about the 3 monkeys of Gandhi, if you follow that you and your country will get prosporous.
3%20monkeys.jpg
This doesnt works in pdf :flame:

Your Indian Bill of rights are not worth the paper they are written on if they don't protect the rights of minorities.

Don't bring all minorities into this. Except for Muslims all other minorities are well off. If Muslims can't keep up, its their fault.

You are not giving them anything you are taking everything and by the way Muslims lived india same as you have so they will prefer to separate their land and create a complete new country for 180 million India Muslims and it will happen soon

Sorry non of us except few bunch of kashmiri muslims would want a differnt country. ur country along with bangladesh is a failed state the reason is 2 nation theory but in india we are one nation and may Bless my land from the evil eyes and all may india progress towards the highest level ... ameen

Sorry non of us except few bunch of kashmiri muslims would want a differnt country. ur country along with bangladesh is a failed state the reason is 2 nation theory but in india we are one nation and may Bless my land from the evil eyes and all may india progress towards the highest level ... ameen

Mr Zarvan and others who want my countries sprit shaken, this one muslim brother Mr faizahmad from another mother is enough to pee on you all.

Now this Pakistanis who want INDIA cut into pieces will run away from this thread

I know, these Pakistani fellows who are acting as saviour of Indian Muslim population are rather venting out their frustration here. the way India's federal system works, We don't give importance for religions. In India, even in Sunni Organizations owned Schools, You will see Hindus,Ahmedis,Shias studying and they are not called Kafir and there are no terrorist training camps happening in Schools here. Here, Nationality and Unity is considered far more important. People can keep their Faith to themselves. Rightwing Parties are a failure in India. This is the typical recipe for a Developed country emerging from South Asia and it is India...for all the Jealousy,itching,Frustrations of Pakistanis.
I know, that You will discriminate a Hindu or Ahmedi Muslim in Your country and in Your Mohalla. But, in India, Your kinds are not welcome here and their numbers are almost Nil.
Keep Fanatics away.

As I said in the earlier post, these spinless hate mongers from the other side of the border have already fleed this thread,

I know, these Pakistani fellows who are acting as saviour of Indian Muslim population are rather venting out their frustration here. the way India's federal system works, We don't give importance for religions. In India, even in Sunni Organizations owned Schools, You will see Hindus,Ahmedis,Shias studying and they are not called Kafir and there are no terrorist training camps happening in Schools here. Here, Nationality and Unity is considered far more important. People can keep their Faith to themselves. Rightwing Parties are a failure in India. This is the typical recipe for a Developed country emerging from South Asia and it is India...for all the Jealousy,itching,Frustrations of Pakistanis.
I know, that You will discriminate a Hindu or Ahmedi Muslim in Your country and in Your Mohalla. But, in India, Your kinds are not welcome here and their numbers are almost Nil.
Keep Fanatics away.

Absolutely brother no doubt ........... jai hind

I hope balochistan and sindhis get their own land in the form of counrty ,, coz they have sufffered the most in their county. this is another example of 2 nations theory

hmm is not the muslim suffring indan cast system is the bigest slap in there face thel bhrahman to give his doughter in marrige to shooders after all a four hindu cast are born from one god of theres :what:

dude in india schools are from kindergarten to 12th. no matter which class u want admission u need money. no one goes to govt schools. millions of private schools have come up everywhere and i support it as they truly are world class school with top facilities.

right.

in fact education is now 5th biggest industry in India.

top schools= lot fees

hmm is not the muslim suffring indan cast system is the bigest slap in there face thel bhrahman to give his doughter in marrige to shooders after all a four hindu cast are born from one god of theres :what:
you guys tried to play the Muslim card earlier, when that is lost, now you chose the caste card. I don't understand why is this hatred for us. The leaders of Pakistan have made its people a blind group of sheep.

I will look at the whole intention of this thread from a different angle:
Some elements of our neighouring country prove that they are actually human..

Why ?

The whole nation was founded on religion and promised freedom on its basis

The underlying justification was that Muslims were persecuted

The present lot needs to justify that belief to prove that Pakistan is a Jannat and the idealogy was full-proof

So they prove that they are humans

On the other hand we Indians are acting dumb here
Why do we have to justify everytime some Pakistanis in their paranoia to justify the Two nation theory opens a thread ?

Beause we indians know that we are confident of our identity and our history (unlike Harappa and Mohnejodaro and Taj mahal iare identity crisis for some elements in our neighbourhood)

Leave it upto them wats bothering you---- even being muslims shias, mohajirs , pashtuns and balochis are still left behind althooght in islam there is no space for castism . but sadly its practiced in pakistan tha too in the form of killling them .

right.

in fact education is now 5th biggest industry in India.

top schools= lot fees

But at the same time Govt schools should be funded to make it par with the private ones. It was absolutely disgusting to know that some Govt schools don't even have urinals.

Back
Top Bottom