What's new

Muslim kids denied Admission in Delhi

But you are a secular state, right? Every citizen enjoys same rights, no religious consideration/discrimination.

Anyways this report does not clear anything. The only definite point it has raised is allocation of the seats to Muslims according to their percentage in total population, which according to same report is 15% but admissions given to them were less than 0.5%.

:cheesy: lol there is no rule like that...this is not islamic republic or some religious country..

You are bright student,you get seat ,other wise go and work in mechanic shops :lol:

not only muslims the condition of minorities in general is worst in countries like india.....

Which minority are you talking about?
Sikhs n Christians, both these communities have one of the highest literacy rate in India. GDP per capita in states like Punjab, Goa, Kerela is higher then most hindu majority states

And if you have money,then you get seat in private institutions and good education if no money then go for some govt school or some urdu govt school which are useless and condemned..

As we know most of muslims are poor and can't afford to send their children to atleast a moderate level school,they give religious reasons for this..

So if muslims have $$ then you get the seat easily,if No $$ then get lost... is it so hard to understand?? :lol:

why are we INDIANS discusing this fools thread. There is no descrimination against any one. its a private school and any one who is capable of giving money for their kids education and adher to the rules set by the school, gets the admission for their kids.
Most Muslims will not accept for the rules set by schools like uniforms, ban on religious clothing and that is the reason that most muslims themself do not go for private schools.
Government schools on the other hand are open to any one, and they can join there. But the participation from our Muslim brothers/sisters in educating their next generation is poor and we can only unwrap the banana and keep it in their mouth but we can not eat for them.

i am saying it again. muslims have to fight it themselves we cant help them. sorry. we cant help 180 million ppl.
problem is not just that atleast 40% muslims india cant decide whether their decision to stay in india was right.
50% think their decision was right but they cant compete in a hindu dominated society.
last 10% dont give a phuck. they fight their way up and become bollywood stars, billionares, big politicians and even build missiles to nuke bomb pakistan :devil:

muslims have to decide what they want, they r always allowed to open their schools. no talented muslim has even been denied a chance.

I was in a marathi medium school and there where few muslim friends in my class...but now muslims do send their kids to new islamic schools...yes there are many islamic schools in mumbai..few are started by zakir naik...

OMG really ??? jeez.... this is how you know how horrible situation is there for Muslims.... so sad

Its terrible and it doesnt only show real indian face but also calls upon other muslim countries to act upon and carve out another muslim state out of india where muslims can live peacefully with all rights..

Zero IQ and no value post.

dude in india high school education is now private. u dont have the money. no admission for u. if u have the amount, ur the first one to get in. now dont come up with bs like change the system and stuff. sorry nothing is changing muslims can go to govt schools. pvt schools are imp as they r helping in raising the quality of education of country which govt schools cant.

well it's a very bad situation that government can't provide equal education for all of the people . it's a little problematic if high-schools are only for people with money . here in Iran I finished the 7 year course of university and got my medical license and I don't recall paying any money for education at high-school or in university ,my university fee after 7 year of studies (dormitory and healths insurance fee) which was amounted to 900$ were paid by government and I only paid back about 27$ a mount until I pay back that . as for the money for classes they didn't asked me to pay any money all they asked was I work 2 years for them in places they needed Doctor.

by what you say in India it would be very difficult for people with low income to enter high schools if they all are private and even it's more difficult for these families to increase their social state and income through education.

well it's a very bad situation that government can't provide equal education for all of the people . it's a little problematic if high-schools are only for people with money . here in Iran I finished the 7 year course of university and got my medical license and I don't recall paying any money for education at high-school or in university ,my university fee after 7 year of studies (dormitory and healths insurance fee) which was amounted to 900$ were paid by government and I only paid back about 27$ a mount until I pay back that . as for the money for classes they didn't asked me to pay any money all they asked was I work 2 years for them in places they needed Doctor.

by what you say in India it would be very difficult for people with low income to enter high schools if they all are private and even it's more difficult for these families to increase their social state and income through education.

dude unfortunately this is not canada or america where education is free. u gotta pay either in fee or higher taxes. sorry but developing countries are doomed to go through this process. do u know our population its 1.2 billion still we have close to 80% ppl who can read and write in english means literate. its a slow process. unis are not enough but we r building 30 unis everyyear. high schools are also coming up.

yes you are right,here,if you want to increase your social status,you have to be educated,if you want to be educated you need MONEY, if you need money your parents have to work hard...

My friends,took 2Lakhs INR loan to complete his Graduation...

If you don't have money then forget about higher education... and go work in some bakery or mechanic shop or some average job

ANd the problem of muslims here are there parents are uneducated,they don't have money,they will have 5 to 6 childrens,they will not even have money to feed them all,how can they send their children to prestigious schools??

They will send them to some islamic schools,which will teach everything except science,math and computers..then they won't get any job,so they end up as mechanics,auto drivers,waiter etc etc...and their children also same fate

ANd for this ,the pakistanis paint religious paint and blame the govt...how funny:lol:

Indian government also provides free education from Age 6-14 yrs.

Right To Education (RTE) Act, 2009 | Right To Education Bill India

Right to Education​

1.The Act makes it mandatory for every child between the ages of 6-14 to be provided for education by the State. This means that such child does not have to pay a single penny as regards books, uniforms etc… too.

2.Any time of the academic year, a child can go to a school and demand that this right be respected.

3.Private education institutions have to reserve 25% of their seats starting from class I in 2011 to disadvantaged students.

4.Strict criteria for the qualification of teachers. There is a requirement of a teacher student ration of 1:30 at each of these schools that ought to be met within a given time frame.

5.The schools need to have certain minimum facilities like adequate teachers, playground and infrastructure. The government will evolve some mechanism to help marginalised schools comply with the provisions of the Act.

6.There is anew concept of ‘neighbourhood schools’ that has been devised. This is similar to the model in the United States. This would imply that the state government and local authorities will establish primary schools within walking distance of one km of the neighbourhood. In case of children for Class VI to VIII, the school should be within a walking distance of three km of the neighbourhood.

5.Unaided and private schools shall ensure that children from weaker sections and disadvantaged groups shall not be segregated from the other children in the classrooms nor shall their classes be held at places and timings different from the classes held for the other children.

Right to Education Act, 2009 Rules 2011

The problem is that everyone wants to study in the best school, which government cannot provide as the best school will have limited number of seats.

Indian government also Heavily subsidise University education.

Subsidies in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Also educational lones in india are provided at subsidised intreat rates

SBI Education Loan | Interest Rates | Documents | SBI Schemes « Deal4loans

dude unfortunately this is not canada or america where education is free. u gotta pay either in fee or higher taxes. sorry but developing countries are doomed to go through this process. do u know our population its 1.2 billion still we have close to 80% ppl who can read and write in english means literate. its a slow process. unis are not enough but we r building 30 unis everyyear. high schools are also coming up.

well I'm not in Canada or USA . by the way reading or writing is useless for assessing effectiveness of education system what's important is that to see if a child after schools can channel his studies in a way to benefit him .

Boss, there is free education provided in India too. You need to pay very very less amount till graduation 'if you are bright' through govt. run schools and colleges. In professional education, there is very subsidized education mode is there thru govt. colleges but the competition is tough and you have to get good ranks in state level/all India level exams.

Boss, there is free education provided in India too. You need to pay very very less amount till graduation 'if you are bright' through govt. run schools and colleges. In professional education, there is very subsidized education mode is there thru govt. colleges but the competition is tough and you have to get good ranks in state level/all India level exams.

Back
Top Bottom