What's new

Muslim girls pretend to be Jewish boys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Israelis mock prophet muhammed (PBHU) in football and basketball stadiums and that's nothing , they chase away Turkish sportsmen with chants against the prophet , and yet Solomon9 is amazed by this little gathering.

That means portraying muslim girls as jews and badmouthing their faith is halal in Islam. That means everybody should look at things through the glass of islams. Other's faith can go to hell. is not it ? One way valve.

Peace.

because portraying the Prophet SAWS is considered sacrilegious

That means portraying muslim girls as jews and badmouthing their faith is halal in Islam. That means everybody should look at things through the glass of islams. Other's faith can go to hell. is not it ? One way valve.

Peace.

No, it doesn't

Peace.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo: so much hatred towards Islam?? yyy :cuckoo:

the title reads like "muslim girls get penetrated by jew boys" that's why I say this is trolling

This is not the news neither bone of contention but the real news is that Israeli jews entered Al-Aqsa Mosque to irriatate Muslims on the start of Holy Month of Ramadan .

They also tried to enter Dome of the Rock

Jews have a sense of humour, which aims at mocking... I guess it must be one of those jewish humour..

so ? In the picture Innocence of muslim, the actors acted as Prophet Muhammad(PBUH), why did you guys get angry then ?

Peace.

I can see the venom you have for Muslims. Post reported.

Israelis mock prophet muhammed (PBHU) in football and basketball stadiums and that's nothing , they chase away Turkish sportsmen with chants against the prophet , and yet Solomon9 is amazed by this little gathering.

Jews are jealous of Prophet of Allah, Muhammah (SAW). Also Jews are a nation which many Prophets came from among them, and they mocked the Prophets, and even tried to kill them...

If they can do this to the Prophets, then what are we the Muslims....

Jews are jealous of Prophet of Allah, Muhammah (SAW). Also Jews are a nation which many Prophets came from among them, and they mocked the Prophets, and even tried to kill them...

well , they're doing it already , members like 500 , ptext , archdemon , vlad.convert , and so on they're trolling , if you're concerned you must ban them right away ; see what they did to iran****.net ; jews were jealous to that forum too

I can see the venom you have for Jews. Post reported.

Peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom