What's new

Muslim Cremation Sparks India Uproar

what is the big deal if a dead hindu is burried and not cremated ? after he is dead anyway?

No it is a big deal if a hindu or Muslim is not buried properly...but the issue is if someone is not identifiable...then of course it is not a big deal if they are buried or creamated any way...

No it is a big deal if a hindu or Muslim is not buried properly...but the issue is if someone is not identifiable...then of course it is not a big deal if they are buried or creamated any way...

And what do you think what i said in my post?

The father has a right to question Police's hurridness in doing last rituals without identification.

And what do you think what i said in my post?

The father has a right to question Police's hurridness in doing last rituals without identification.

I donot think you mean that in your post that i have referenced...when you are quoting as a dead Hindu...that means at that point of time the dead body is identifiable as Hindu person...

@WebMaster did you not say local news are not allowed ?
Pakistani posters are allowed to do so. After all it's a Pakistani forum! They can even get away with murder! :angry:

And this thread is nothing but pure unadulterated nonsensical propaganda! I'm outta here....

Last edited by a moderator:
Onislam.Net and Place of Reporting Cairo .

There could not have been a more Authentic Source . Well done little wolf .

Express Tribune not authentic. Dawn not authentic. TOI not authentic. Onislam.net not authentic.

What in the world is authentic for you BJP and RSS fans. Looks like we would have to bring back that poor guy Shahid in this world to know the truth.May be that might be authentic for you guys.

I donot think you mean that in your post that i have referenced...when you are quoting as a dead Hindu...that means at that point of time the dead body is identifiable as Hindu person...

i was replying to yourt notion that proper last rituals dont matter after all one is already dead.

rituals do matter and identification does matter but if it gets too long and the body doesn't have a relative,it is better to just cremate.

Is Cremation Prohibited in Islam?

How Islam Views Cremation

In Islam, cremation is prohibited as it is disrespectful to the dead body and Islam calls for respecting human beings whether alive or dead.

A Muslim’s dead body should be immediately taken to a mortuary for washing and preparation.

Two or three adult Muslims should wash the body and then put on the shroud (kafan). Before the burial, the funeral prayer should be done.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...mation-sparks-india-uproar.html#ixzz2IsJypSsm

Cremation Vs Burial :

Burial: Burial is one of the oldest ritual, Mostly followed in Desert culture. In desert Water and Trees are rare so Burning is very difficult, Earlier age ppl use to bury there dead. Judaism,Cristianism and Islam took birth at Trees less place, so these religion follow the old paganic practice of burial.

Cremations: where as other culture (where trees were easily available) cremation was mostly practice. (See "Troy" and "King Aurther" Movie it shows many non Arabic (Desert) culture used to cremate there dead.

Summary: Desert (Water deficient) culture follow some set of practice while other culture(Water rich culture) follows different.
Indian culture is water rich culture so it talk about cremation.... Its totally cultural, nothing related to religion...

Now as electric crematory is available, Desert culture should also start cremating. Burrying 5 billion human need much land, by cremating we can save land.. :P

Back
Top Bottom