What's new

Muslim cop goes to Supreme Court to save beard

Such interesting viewpoints...

This thread makes me think of the blasphemy law of Pakistan that states that Non-Muslims shall not be allowed to behave like Muslims. So, while the Muslims ought to retain their beard (the requirement of which can be traced, at most, to some dubious hadith and not directly to Koran, while most would agree that Islam lies directly and in its entirety in Koran)... then speaking on the lines of the blasphemy law in Pakistan, should they also find it blasphemous if non-Muslims sport some beard?

I think Azazel is a Muslim, but dude if you are, sorry to see you are such a minority. The Islam today needs more and more like you who can stand and protest against the overstepping of a radical Muslim. It is the absence of the vocal ones like you that is making the rest of the world think of Islam as some kind of uncontainable monster.

I do come from a Muslim background,but I consider myself a Secular humanist and an Athiest.And people like @zaravan are who believes in religious scriptures above reason and logic are nothing but tragedy for mankind.This is the main reason Muslim countries are so backward compared to west.

Last edited by a moderator:
I do come from a Muslim background,but I consider myself a Secular humanist and an Athiest.And people like @zaravan are who believes in religious scriptures above reason and logic are nothing but tragedy for mankind.This is the main reason Muslim countries are so backward compared to west.

Mate I am so sorry.. :cry:

U must be going through alot in India... Affected ur brain huh, being treated worse than a Low cast shudra? :hitwall:

Dont worry, you can migrate to any BACKWARD Muslim country you want, like UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia ;)

You said the Arabs considered Jesus as a polytheist..now he had beard..so even by that definition, muslims should not be having beards.

Dont you understand..I am actually supporting your point..this only shows the hadeeths are fake and are political fabrications of the respective kings in their time.
Sir you don't know anything about Islam Sir JESUS is considered to be one of the greatest PROPHETS OF ALLAH and we love him and respect him Sir for us he is one of the PROPHETS OF ALLAH Sir

Sir I believe in scriptures because they are the most logical and according to reason you views are tragedy for mankind and humanity and this is not reason for why Muslim countries are so backward this is you pathetic mind which says this

Mate I am so sorry.. :cry:

U must be going through alot in India... Affected ur brain huh, being treated worse than a Low cast shudra? :hitwall:

Dont worry, you can migrate to any BACKWARD Muslim country you want, like UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia ;)

What does UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia apart from the oil.If you take that away they will be among most poorest country in the world right next to Somalia.

What does UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia apart from the oil.If you take that away they will be among most poorest country in the world right next to Somalia.
Sir yes they didn't had much but now they are developing industries and Universities and other things and they will continue to rise up and up really very soon

Well now u cannot do anything other than whine as they boost their tourism industry and India is still in a massive state of poverty left by the British :P

Don't know, ask millions of indians who live there :woot:

Sir I believe in scriptures because they are the most logical and according to reason you views are tragedy for mankind and humanity and this is not reason for why Muslim countries are so backward this is you pathetic mind which says this

Modern world is shaped by people freethinkers who believes in logic, reason and empiricism and not authority, tradition, or other dogmas.No scripture can ever bring progress to this world.It will only come from the freethinking reason and logic.

Modern world is shaped by people freethinkers who believes in logic, reason and empiricism and not authority, tradition, or other dogmas.No scripture can ever bring progress to this world.It will only come from the freethinking reason and logic.
Sir scriptures have brought progress and they will bring progress so called freethinking their is nothing more logical than Islam and Quran so called free thinking have promoted nothing and is not the reason for progress in societies

Well now u cannot do anything other than whine as they boost their tourism industry and India is still in a massive state of poverty left by the British :P

Yes Much discrimination by Britishers they left us in massive state of poverty and gave you people all the treasurer.....

Muhammad bin Qasim did a lot without oil. :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom