What's new

Music to bridge India-Pakistan divide: Atif Aslam

Who's going to see this down in South India?

Utter nonsense... both India and Pakistan listening to each other music for last 60 year did this help to bridge the gap? These nice talks are mere an attempt to get attention in media and help to sell more tickets or CD..nothing else.

Gap cannot be bridge until we start taking baby steps and think beyond vote bank politics, 1948, 1965, 1971, kargil etc..

Atif dude, if you want to earn money in India crooning to songs, you are welcome to (not my personal opinion), since there seems to be a good number who likes your voice..but just dont indulge in these bs statements anyway and end up making you look like a fool. Not only you, but a 1000 atif aslams cant make a single soldier from either side move out from their bunkers.

Open the darn borders for heavens sake. Anyone who has a problem travelling to the other country can stay at home, no compulsion. Let us have peace and trade/commerce. let there be EU type open trade and open borders.

No thanks. As such we have enough problems.

who won foodistan? dude this is music show, food cant reach out to the masses but music can (coke studio pakistan did a splendid job) , i have high hopes for this show.

I love Coke music now.................Started listening to Arif lohar ....Damn he is good sufi singer............JUGNIIIIIIIIIIII

Hatts off to Pakistani artists & common peoples who always want peace but can someone tell them tht one sided peace from Pakistan cannot be possible....there should have same mentality peoples across the border who desire peace as we have seen efforts from Pakistan & Pakistanis since last several years....

I love Coke music now.................Started listening to Arif lohar ....Damn he is good sufi singer............JUGNIIIIIIIIIIII

I love his Alif Allah hear it...its really cool

BTW when did coke studio Pakistan did joint venture? & do indians have coke studio Pakistan on indian channels? just curious

Hatts off to Pakistani artists & common peoples who always want peace but can someone tell them tht one sided peace from Pakistan cannot be possible....there should have same mentality peoples across the border who desire peace as we have seen efforts from Pakistan & Pakistanis since last several years....

BTW when did coke studio Pakistan did joint venture? & do indians have coke studio Pakistan on indian channels? just curious

What else do you expect these guys to say? Singers like Atif earn their livelihood in India. IMO music cannot bridge any gap, it hasn't in 65 years. We need to solve the real problems first, music/cricket can't solve anything.

Coke Studio India is a different version with similar format produced by MTV, the first season was utter crap but the second season was quite good. I don't think the Pakistani version gets aired on Indian channels.

What else do you expect these guys to say? Singers like Atif earn their livelihood in India. IMO music cannot bridge any gap, it hasn't in 65 years. We need to solve the real problems first, music/cricket can't solve anything.

Coke Studio India is a different version with similar format produced by MTV, the first season was utter crap but the second season was quite good. I don't think the Pakistani version gets aired on Indian channels.

now when u indians will get out of ur illusion abt Pakistani artists? or this crap comes in ur minds through media?
atif aslam earns livelihood in india lol it just like syaing shahrukh khan salman & god know those other doxen of khan due to which bollywood is famous for is like bollywood is famous due to them & popular in Pakistan & other muslims contries due to them so plzz dont get tht much stupid....
ur producers begg pakistani artists like atif, Rahat etc to earn their livelihood soo get ur facts right than shoot any stupidity...lol:D

Nomatter how good Pakistani singers will perform, indians will still win. Remember what they did to Amanat?

Nomatter how good Pakistani singers will perform, indians will still win. Remember what they did to Amanat?

He was tooooooo good to absorbe by those jealous voters

Who's going to see this down in South India?

It is to be listened while in South India the audiance only watch there is aloooottttt to watch in tollywood

It is to be listened while in South India the audiance only watch there is aloooottttt to watch in tollywood

I have heard songs of Pakistani singers in South Indian languages.

dont know if its in Tv....i youtube it :victory:

I watched this episode and such a bias judgement and comment from legend asha ji. I mean judge should not favour any country but only music. If some legend have no heart to appreciate good singers then such competition should not be there in the first place

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom