What's new

Musharraf wants to create relations with Israel!

True that . But effort also has to be made in a democracy to make people aware of all the pros and cons of every decision so that they can be able to make the right choice.

I stand by what i said in the post that you quoted.That is what the majority of Pakistan wants.

Who is stopping to tell pros and cons, but at the end people have to decide.

and I also stand by my post, it doesn't apply only to Pakistan, even in your country if your govt. will take decision against way lot majority of the people you will see same riots. And yes majority of people don't want relation with IsraHell so, minority should accept it.

If we can relations with the two countries that have caused us the most harm: afghanistan and india

then what stops us from having relations with a country that has never done anything to us?

Yap we have indian embassy in our country then why not israeli , israel is not worst then india to us , further more we dont have direct conflict with israel.

If we can relations with the two countries that have caused us the most harm: afghanistan and india

then what stops us from having relations with a country that has never done anything to us?

never done????

I agree. India has been at war with us, Afghanistan has always been hostile towards us. They are worse than the Israelis towards us Pakistanis in that regard.

Yap we have indian embassy in our country then why not israeli , israel is not worst then india to us , further more we dont have direct conflict with israel.

Whatever... It's democrazy dude

and I also stand by my post, it doesn't apply only to Pakistan, even in your country if your govt. will take decision against way lot majority of the people you will see same riots. And yes majority of people don't want relation with IsraHell so, minority should accept it.

And by the way majority of people want better relation with Indian although it is linked with Kashmir - so again democrazy at work:lol:

pakistan must not establish realtions with the zionists...that would be a betrayal of the islamic republic...the fortress of islam...

There is nothing wrong with establishing relations with Israel, if Egypt and Turkey can then why can't Pakistan???

whats wrong about democracy here ?

Nothing wrong with democracy, wrong is your logic that if we can have Indian embassy why not Israelli embassy. Majority of people accept Indian embassy, so it's there and majority of people don't approve Israeeli embassy, so it can't exist there. A

BTW - none of you come up with extra ordinary advantages of having relation with Israeel. Why, we should take liability of another embassy's security when we at the moment our own peoples security is challenge or why increase expenditure of foreign missions without a considerable gain?

PS: Sorry for misspell, i don't know the country's spelling as the country doesn't exist in our dictionary :lol:

---------- Post added at 01:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 AM ----------

pakistan must not establish realtions with the zionists...that would be a betrayal of the islamic republic...the fortress of islam...

Happpy!!!!!!! now go and sleep tight

---------- Post added at 01:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 AM ----------

There is nothing wrong with establishing relations with Israel, if Egypt and Turkey can then why can't Pakistan???

They have to do because it's in their region and it serves their national interests, what Pakistan have to gain?

Nothing wrong with democracy, wrong is your logic that if we can have Indian embassy why not Israelli embassy. Majority of people accept Indian embassy, so it's there and majority of people don't approve Israeeli embassy, so it can't exist there. A

BTW - none of you come up with extra ordinary advantages of having relation with Israeel. Why, we should take liability of another embassy's security when we at the moment our own peoples security is challenge or why increase expenditure of foreign missions without a considerable gain?

PS: Sorry for misspell, i don't know the country's spelling as the country doesn't exist in our dictionary :lol:

people never know merits and demerits of the issue , Mullah propaganda made them blind and biased, this can only happen and should happen only if people agree , we are just discussing merits and demerits.

people never know merits and demerits of the issue , Mullah propaganda made them blind and biased, this can only happen and should happen only if people agree , we are just discussing merits and demerits.

Ok - Tell me merits part?

I thought Pakistan didn't recognize Israel as a country???

We don't. Neither do we recognize Armenia. Nor Kosovo. But all these countries recognize India, Israel, and their own enemies openly.

What are we? Slaves of the Arabs? Turks? Azerbaijanis? Serbians?

Back
Top Bottom