What's new

Musharraf to be tried for 'Treason' | Nawaz Sharif

Musharraf threatened USA about DRONE attacks ---Wikileaks

Last edited by a moderator:
His alliance with MQM was the biggest mistake .

& thats why karachi was among the few fastest growing devloping city at his times?
MQM was ammong the few of his, allies left alone by everyone else? thats why was in a preasure cookers now?
cause they are not accepting, the sleeping MUK-MUKA partner ship of pakistani croupt power hungry families like Sharifs & Zardari,s?
its all the prespectives, we generate in our biasd minds?
but if we, just think of "saab sey pehley PAKISTAN"thn everything , everyone of us can do something for pakistan, with a fair heart, & a clear mind?
BY THE WAY, CUTE AVATAR, PEACEFULL!
but hey look at the card in jokers hand?lol

& thats why karachi was among the few fastest growing devloping city at his times?

BY THE WAY, CUTE AVATAR, PEACEFULL!
but hey look at the card in jokers hand?lol

No doubt it was fastest growing development in all over Pakistan but he used MQM only for politics and 12 may incident + Gun culture was on peak in that time. Target killing and bori band lash was also increasing day by day just due to alliance with MQM. Musharaf has used MQM to balance the hard opposition PPPP and PMLN.
Today Karachi situation is due to this alliance....
Hence the big Blunder!!

Otherwise i support Musharaf on other issues.

No doubt it was fastest growing development in all over Pakistan but he used MQM only for politics and 12 may incident + Gun culture was on peak in that time. Target killing and bori band lash was also increasing day by day just due to alliance with MQM. Musharaf has used MQM to balance the hard opposition PPPP and PMLN.
Today Karachi situation is due to this alliance....
Hence the big Blunder!!

Otherwise i support Musharaf on other issues.

12 may? what a drama in which the croupt CJ other unexperinced politicians were the bloody culprits?
just to stop the wheel of progress of pakistan "the karachi" which went down to a blood, bath?
just because the father of all croupts, CJ of pakistan went to save his son, & his family & himself?
because that was rolling well & they couldnt see pakistan progressing?
isnt that CIA,s conspirated against pakistan,s ever fastest popular govt in the worlds history!
& our dam croupt politicians & judiciary were the tools of that unsuccsesfull conspiracy , which was broken by one & only "saab sey pehley pakistan musharaf"by giving up his all on the best intersts of the country?
ever you hve studied the political history of MQM-PPP relationship?
nor you know PMLn demanded thn odered militry opreation against MQM?
its the same they got on 12 may, what they hve done with MQM in thier power packed past?
CJ,s secret ,meetings with AMMAN COMMITE, s influential members every kid in karachi & liyari knows it?
thanks for your support anyway?
but he has his god to support him, cause he is the dark knight?

Zahid Sarfraz labels Musharraf as CIA agent
ISLAMABAD - Former Interior Minister and former leader of APML Mian Zahid Sarfaraz has claimed that Osama bin Laden was not killed during 2nd May, 2011 Abbottabad action by the US Seals and he was arrested in injured condition.
Addressing a Press conference at National Press Club here on Sunday, he alleged that former President Pervez Musharraf was an agent of CIA and gave sanctuary to Osama bin Laden after taking billions of dollars and then provided information to the CIA. He feared that Pervez Musharraf would be allowed to proceed abroad in the next 72 hours as was done in the case of Raymond Davis. He appealed to the Chief Justice to take notice of this shameful act and bring real facts for the information of the people. He said Musharraf leaked the information to CIA through Dr Arjumand Shaheen (Corr: Its Dr Arjumand Fareed Hashmi) who is Mayor of Houston (Corr: Paris Taxes).
He said while the American Seals left behind bodies of two security guards and son of bin Laden, they took along the injured al Qaeda chief and no picture of his death was released. He said after providing him medical treatment, bin Laden was secretly shifted to a secret jail in US to gather information about al Qaeda

ISLAMABAD - Former Interior Minister and former leader of APML Mian Zahid Sarfaraz has claimed that Osama bin Laden was not killed during 2nd May, 2011 Abbottabad action by the US Seals and he was arrested in injured condition.
Addressing a Press conference at National Press Club here on Sunday, he alleged that former President Pervez Musharraf was an agent of CIA and gave sanctuary to Osama bin Laden after taking billions of dollars and then provided information to the CIA. He feared that Pervez Musharraf would be allowed to proceed abroad in the next 72 hours as was done in the case of Raymond Davis. He appealed to the Chief Justice to take notice of this shameful act and bring real facts for the information of the people. He said Musharraf leaked the information to CIA through Dr Arjumand Shaheen (Corr: Its Dr Arjumand Fareed Hashmi) who is Mayor of Houston (Corr: Paris Taxes).
He said while the American Seals left behind bodies of two security guards and son of bin Laden, they took along the injured al Qaeda chief and no picture of his death was released. He said after providing him medical treatment, bin Laden was secretly shifted to a secret jail in US to gather information about al Qaeda
another of highly sold new nukkar of noora badshaa, with his of monkey tails with alif layla,s?:lol:
as every one knows president musharaf been pushed to teeths, to go away but he chose to stay & face every goddam problem!
stupid still not knew, the that the time of OBL opps , musharaf was not in power ?
even not in the country thn how can he provide the info on him? with no powers of any sorts in pakistan?

another of highly sold new nukkar of noora badshaa, with his of monkey tails with alif layla,s?:lol:
as every one knows president musharaf been pushed to teeths, to go away but he chose to stay & face every goddam problem!
stupid still not knew, the that the time of OBL opps , musharaf was not in power ?
even not in the country thn how can he provide the info on him? with no powers of any sorts in pakistan?

The way you react to the news about Mush-Mush, it seems as if you're the one who is a troll living upon on chak shahzad's cheques.

The way you react to the news about Mush-Mush, it seems as if you're the one who is a troll living upon on chak shahzad's cheques.
off topic & reported!
chak shezad never gives cheques, cause they dont have?
like what are you having it in form of substanderd laptops of noora league?
or i guss, you are hving your little cut paste internent duniya on it?

off topic & reported!
chak shezad never gives cheques, cause they dont have?
like what are you having it in form of substanderd laptops of noora league?
or i guss, you are hving your little cut paste internent duniya on it?
Andar tak lagi hy chimgadar key jo itna parhpara rahi hay. Agar cheque pasand na ho to chalo pay-order mil jata hoga askri bank ka :P

Andar tak lagi hy chimgadar key jo itna parhpara rahi hay. Agar cheque pasand na ho to chalo pay-order mil jata hoga askri bank ka :P
reported for offtopic & personal!
what show of noora mind? made up off noora laptop, i must say it!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

reported for offtopic & personal!
what show of noora mind? made up off noora laptop, i must say it!:rofl::rofl::rofl:
my laptop is worth 215K only :D I earn more than enough on my own Alhamdulillah :)
btw 200 banadon wali baat nahi batai tum nay. Kitnay aadmi lenay gay thay aapky leader ko aur kasuri aaj kaal kahan chupa hua hay. Bechara Musharraf, itna bara leader ho key bhee faujion ke minteen kar raha hay key mughy bachao :P :P :P

my laptop is worth 215K only :D I earn more than enough on my own Alhamdulillah :)
btw 200 banadon wali baat nahi batai tum nay. Kitnay aadmi lenay gay thay aapky leader ko aur kasuri aaj kaal kahan chupa hua hay. Bechara Musharraf, itna bara leader ho key bhee faujion ke minteen kar raha hay key mughy bachao :P :P :P
offtopic & reported!
bechari noora league,s nooray loog, with thier nooraa minds?:lol:
nooray dey naray waj rehen aya?:lol:
awaaya hi awaaya noora, jawaaya hi jawaaya noora jawaaya!:lol:

Back
Top Bottom