What's new

Musharraf Ki Yaad AAyi Us Kay Janay Kay Baad

No he doesn't fall in the same category as he forught two wars for this country and took stand against the US this is why he was forced out.

All of you who think that CJP and NS along with BB are the reasons why Musharraf is out of power need to wake up and smell the coffee.

Took a stand against the US lololololololol, What on earth are you on about this is the man who took a stand only against those that stood against the US he attacked people of Balochistan and even those of the Lal-Masjid now he comes with excuses that the operation was neccesary, what is he talking about man their are always solutions to all out problems through pressure or dialogue e never seem to have understood this in the least bit.

Ok qsaark who's ur fav politicain??
I do not have any favorite politician. I believe in democracy and support all those who support democracy. No human being (except for Rasools) is perfect, hence one always has to make a choice between better and less-than-better persons, and politicians are no exception. Because I believe in honesty and justice, if I were to vote, I’ll vote strictly on the basis of the performance and potential of the candidate, not based on the party affiliation of mine (or his).

No he doesn't fall in the same category as he forught two wars for this country and took stand against the US this is why he was forced out.

All of you who think that CJP and NS along with BB are the reasons why Musharraf is out of power need to wake up and smell the coffee.
He fought two wars for his country, so what? To the best of my knowledge, PA has never forced people to join in. Joining Army was ‘his’ own choice, and he like any other cadet knew that he might have to go for a war. Besides he was a paid employee of the Government of Pakistan (and the people of Pakistan whose tax money runs the government business), and was receiving salary and other benefits in return of his services. This 'fought wars for his country' thing won’t fly with me. Baneblade has already answered whether he took any stand against the US, and if he did, what was it.

Why he was out of power? Because of the public opinion was turning against him, his policies and most importantly against his masters (US/EU) for the continued support for a military dictator. Because of this negative public opinion, his American masters started viewing him as “a person no longer suitable for the job” even a threat for the long-term US goals in the region. US administration of that time used him like a toilet paper and tossed him afterwards (and found a new toilet paper ‘Zardari’). This is also a lesson for anybody who cooperates with foreign powers and puts their interest before his own country's interest. General Pinochet, General Ayub, General Yahya, General Zia, Saddam, Yaser Arafat are only few examples.

Last edited:
I do not have any favorite politician. I believe in democracy and support all those who support democracy. No human being (except for Rasools) is perfect, hence one always has to make a choice between better and less-than-better persons, and politicians are no exception. Because I believe in honesty and justice, if I were to vote, I’ll vote strictly on the basis of the performance and potential of the candidate, not based on the party affiliation of mine (or his).

We also do the same, i know that no one is angel, but we have to choose one, so there was three choices for us, Musharrraf, NS, Zardari, i know u hate all of them, but we had to choose one of them, if u r saying that Musharraf shld no be voted, thats mean u r doing favor to NS and Zardari, if u dont vote Musharraf thats mean u want to see Zardari/NS as our ruler!
Thats is very simple, what do u say my friend??;)
i also hate some policies of Musharraf, but i also know that if i voted against him then i would have to see Zardari as our president!

U people always say that he was pro-america, no can u tell me how many times US sent drones to pakistan in Musharraf's tenure and how many time in Zardari's tenure??
And what change do u see in present pakistan and pakistan of Musharrraf's tenure??

U people always say that he was pro-america, no can u tell me how many times US sent drones to pakistan in Musharraf's tenure and how many time in Zardari's tenure??
And what change do u see in present pakistan and pakistan of Musharrraf's tenure??

I am wondering if I am on the list of U people for this bit because what I will ask you is how many Pakistanis were caught and sent for questioning abroad and how many prisoners were tortured without reason???we supported thid ideology during Musharaffs tenure didn't we?

What are you smoking? Gen Zia fought two wars for us, Gen Yahya did the same.... Try and support them in public and u'll get some shoe massage from the people...!!

And If he has taken a stance against US and this is the reason he is out than I wonder what was he doing for the last 9 years? when he ruled the country with no or very less opposition?

A food for thought for mushy lovers, An army general and a president of the country allows another country to violate its airspace and International Border to kill 98% civilians and 2% terrorists!!!

What a leader!

I am wondering if I am on the list of U people for this bit because what I will ask you is how many Pakistanis were caught and sent for questioning abroad and how many prisoners were tortured without reason???we supported thid ideology during Musharaffs tenure didn't we?

I think u dont abt the famous pakistani judge who was sent to US in NS's tenure and he was killed in US by US govt, some people says that NS recieved $5 for this act,

And do u know Afia Siddiqui's lawyer has filed case against NS for sending pakistani judge to US!:flame:

We also do the same, i know that no one is angel, but we have to choose one, so there was three choices for us, Musharrraf, NS, Zardari, i know u hate all of them, but we had to choose one of them, if u r saying that Musharraf shld no be voted, thats mean u r doing favor to NS and Zardari, if u dont vote Musharraf thats mean u want to see Zardari/NS as our ruler!
Thats is very simple, what do u say my friend??;)

i also hate some policies of Musharraf, but i also know that if i voted against him then i would have to see Zardari as our president!

Hasnain, Qsaark sir also said that he'll vote for a democratic party..and let me remind you Musharaff does not even have a party...Even his close allies are now speaking against him in public... So for us, Mushy is not even in the list..

He was a dictator and will remain one in the history books!

Last edited:
I think u dont abt the famous pakistani judge who was sent to US in NS's tenure and he was killed in US by US govt, some people says that NS recieved $5 for this act,

And do u know Afia Siddiqui's lawyer has filed case against NS for sending pakistani judge to US!:flame:

Do you know that I am the King of England, Just came to know from some unknown sources of mine :D

Do you know that I am the King of England, Just came to know from some unknown sources of mine :D

U would be thinking that ur this post is funny but, for me ur all post all childish!

And abt source, i will provide!

What abt Nawaz Sharif, when 65% of our GDP was under debt and unemployment ratio was to high and he was enjoying 3 heli's!
And Imran Khan is rich too, what he's doing to feed poor people??

Ever heard about Sasta roti program??? Giving education to poor students on very cheap prices, trying his best to accomodate as many poor cancer patients as he can!!

Now whats your good MQM doing?

U would be thinking that ur this post is funny but, for me ur all post all childish!

And abt source, i will provide!

and your previous post was as funny as it can get..

NS recieved $5 to kill a Judge and that too in US...

waiting for your source!
:rofl::rofl:

Ever heard about Sasta roti program??? Giving education to poor students on very cheap prices, trying his best to accomodate as many poor cancer patients as he can!!

Now whats your good MQM doing?

eVERY one know what MQM is doing for IDP's ,
And there trust KKF is doing many good thing for poor peoples, and abt sasta tandoor,
MQM is poor party, they cant afford it!

eVERY one know what MQM is doing for IDP's ,And there trust KKF is doing many good thing for poor peoples, and abt sasta tandoor,
MQM is poor party, they cant afford it!

Last I heard they dont want IDPs in Sindh??

Ohh, I feel sorry for MQM now.. Its soo poor that it does not even have enough money to buy a ticket to its leader so that he can come back to his own country, Heck the poor soul is living in one of the most expensive city of the world for last 11 years..!

Your'e kidding me bachey!

Last edited:
Last I heard they dont want IDPs in Sindh??
They are not banning them, they only want registration!

Ohh, I feel sorry for MQM now.. Its soo poor that it does not even have enough money to buy a ticket to its leader so that he can come back to his own country, Heck is living in one of the most expensive city of the world for last 11 years..!

Your'e kidding me bachey!

Millions of pakistanis are living outside pakistan, can they all afford sasta tandoor??:bounce:

They are not banning them, they only want registration!

Millions of pakistanis are living outside pakistan, can they all afford sasta tandoor??:bounce:

Do they all run a reasonably big political party who has got some 20 seats in NA and is named MQM?

Back
Top Bottom