What's new

Musharraf episode turns dity; Lawyers barred from meeting

No sir. The law is made in the parliament,not in the court.
The court is there to follow the law,not to make new ones or bend it.

I agree. It is up to Gen Musharraf's lawyers to prove that the courts is not following the law. They have the opportunity to do that. Let us see what and how they raise these objections in court and proceed with appeals. That is the due process that must be followed.

Oh no I'm not but Shi'ite brethren had nothing to worry. NS is the ONLY leader who has been attacked twice by LJ because we was serious in eliminating them.

the strange thing is never anyone from noora league died from Lej,, only poor shias die or poor policemen.

and strangely enough noora league still allias with parent org of Lej, Sipahe sihaba.

you still didnt answer my question what did gilani get, why was pervez raja set free, you set musharraf should go through the process, isnt the process rigged already?

what happened to zardari swiss letter case? what happened to haqqani case? ohh he escaped too

Gilani was found guilty of contempt of court and was punished, regardless of nature and duration of the punishment, ultimately he had to go home. The point is he was forced to follow a set process. BTW what say you about PPP people who believe CJ did everything because of his grudge agaisnt PPP and its leadership? Don't tell me they were/are wrong and Musharaf supporters are right!

Raja rental was never set free, it's the slanted NAB which is not willing to file a reference against him, otherwise the court had issued clear instruction it even rejected his letter for intra-court proceedings & almost convicted him of contempt of court.

Lets not talk about rigging of processes here. Musharaf himself did it for a long time, people who were not pro Mushsraf suffered a lot. Now if there's a malice deal with it without laments.

Gilani was found guilty of contempt of court and was punished, regardless of nature and duration of the punishment, ultimately he had to go home. The point is he was forced to follow a set process. BTW what say you about PPP people who believe CJ did everything because of his grudge agaisnt PPP and its leadership? Don't tell me they were/are wrong and Musharaf supporters are right!

Raja rental was never set free, it's the slanted NAB which is not willing to file a reference against him, otherwise the court had issued clear instruction it even rejected his letter for intra-court proceedings & almost convicted him of contempt of court.

Lets not talk about rigging of processes here. Musharaf himself did it for a long time, people who were not pro Mushsraf suffered a lot. Now if there's a malice deal with it without laments.

This is what I am saying also.

The only people who suffered musharraf era were the politicians..
Millions of pakistanis lived a better and affordable life in his era.

Whatever articles he broke didnt effect common man's life.

That shows how aloof and out of lineis Pakistan's law , judiciary and even lawmakes....

No ruler gets rewarded for making millions of peoples life better,but get punished for keeping in check a few powerful people.
I rather not agree to such a law.

even raymond davis followed set of procedures and he went home very relaxed, i dont give a damn about procedure if justice is not 'processed'

even raymond davis followed set of procedures and he went home very relaxed, i dont give a damn about procedure if justice is not 'processed'

Raymond Davis was another one of PA major failures. A case for spying should have been made against him, there is no blood money on spying. PA using ISI deliberately send him home. What an utter shame one of the victims had a young wife who committed suicide saying she knows PA will make a deal.

@Awesome: How do you guys sleep at night?

Last edited by a moderator:

Yeah indeed but what do you except when kins prefer blood money and permanent residence in US? Mudai sust gawah chust!

The only people who suffered musharraf era were the politicians..
Millions of pakistanis lived a better and affordable life in his era.

Whatever articles he broke didnt effect common man's life.

That shows how aloof and out of lineis Pakistan's law , judiciary and even lawmakes....

No ruler gets rewarded for making millions of peoples life better,but get punished for keeping in check a few powerful people.
I rather not agree to such a law.

Point is not about what he gave to the people of Pakistan, of course no saner would deny the progress in his era. Point rather is about what he did with politicians and judges, judges whether were angles or devils were sacked and detained with no access to legal assistance. Now the same judges whether partial or impartial are there to serve justice, there's no point lamenting if there's a malice. Simple deal with it!

Yeah indeed but what do you except when kins prefer blood money and permanent residence in US? Mudai sust gawah chust!

they were pressurised to except that because of shareefs in punjab and the wife of the victim even committed suicide

as i said, our judiciary is rigged because of politics

Raymond Davis was another one of PA major failures. A case for spying should have been made against him, there is no blood money on spying. PA using ISI deliberately send him home. What an utter shame one of the victims had a young wife who committed suicide saying she knows PA will make a deal.

@Awesome: How do you guys sleep at night?

no it was because of shareefs who were in punjab government, shareefs had their role too, shareefs virtually control the judiciary

did you listen shahbaz shareef's phone call instructing a guy to spare his colleague or somebody

Last edited by a moderator:
they were pressurised to except that because of shareefs in punjab and the wife of the victim even committed suicide

as i said, our judiciary is rigged because of politics

Wow how did Shariff come into picture, the lawyer of Raymond Davis was the same lawyer who always presents ISI cases (including missing persons)

Back
Top Bottom