What's new

Murder trial of Italian marines in India navigates murky waters

Only your country is famous for this...

Do I need to remember you about american diplomat case??

But thanks you suggest us not to follow path of your country.. LOL

Coming from the nation that was holding up President Obama's testicles, for a negative word about Pakistan....

This is hilarious.

I guess I can't knock you for living in a dream.

That is because once the courts are involved, there is not much for the media to do. No drum beating since it might catch the attention of the court leading to some unpleasant situations for everyone concerned.

Btw, it is best to differentiate the electronic media from print, the latter didn't go berserk on this.

:) means Media was serving someone.

At that time too it was under Court proceeding so this is a bad excuse now.

BTW TOI comes under print also

:) Let the trial begin in the first place and lets wait for the verdict and then compare the two countries kindly.

On another note we are still waiting for Bhopal justice.
So lets not play emotional broken records here

India in 1984 with being economically & military weak was nothing but a toothless tiger and I don't think many will disagree with tht. But this is 21st century my dear and at this point what Italy can do against India is just forming 'coffee' group for denying India permanent seat in UNSC..nothing else. None from EU or US came in support of Italy in this case and when Supreme Court made that ruling against ambassador, Italy was forced to settle terms in favor of India. All that what is left is a proper judicial process which takes no account regarding who the case is against and will judge it on merit.

Coming from the nation that was holding up President Obama's testicles, for a negative word about Pakistan....

This is hilarious.

I guess I can't knock you for living in a dream.

:omghaha::omghaha:

India has nothing to do about negative image of Pakistan cause you people are famous naturally.

But you guys know to do same that you mention to USA and China for let them meddling in Kashmir issue..

But even after so much of your work no result ...

Saving face with technicalities already proves that your judiciary is worthless. :lol:

I mean, if it makes you feel better, than keep that mindset. In the real world, the Italians will go free. Your judiciary will be proven to be corrupt and worthless, and your nation's reputation will go in the drains.

As highly as you think of your country, you are no where near that certified respect.

Let us see,bhartee. :D

Thankfully my country's respect isn't dependent on your opinion of it. We will do what we see correct, if that doesn't impress you :), so be it.

India in 1984 with being economically & military weak was nothing but a toothless tiger and I don't think many will disagree with tht. But this is 21st century my dear and at this point what Italy can do against India is just forming 'coffee' group for denying India permanent seat in UNSC..nothing else. None from EU or US came in support of Italy in this case and when Supreme Court made that ruling against ambassador, Italy was forced to settle terms in favor of India. All that what is left is a proper judicial process which takes no account regarding who the case is against and will judge it on merit.

its 2013 indeed 21st century so what happened to Bhopal trial in 21st century?

Above all you were justifying Indian weak position on Bhopal tragedy on the above mentioned point and the same time was dragging Pakistan?

We can bring forth the same points for raymond case which you had mentioned about 1984 India :)

:) means Media was serving someone.

At that time too it was under Court proceeding so this is a bad excuse now.

BTW TOI comes under print also

Not really. The actual ase wasn't being heard then. There is a difference between reporting matters involving countries & their foreign ministries(even when courts are involved) and reporting the actual case where initial arguments on jurisdiction are likely to be technical in nature. Difficult to get TRP on matters like that. Media serving anyone? Probably their bank balance with the increased TRP.

its 2013 indeed 21st century so what happened to Bhopal trial in 21st century?

Above all you were justifying Indian weak position on Bhopal tragedy on the above mentioned point and the same time was dragging Pakistan?

We can bring forth the same points for raymond case which you had mentioned about 1984 India :)

Indeed I said that. What I meant by bringing Pakistan's name(in context to the comment I myself was quoting) was that in 2k13, India is not Pakistan to behave the same way Pakistan did with Raymond Davis. Now Pakistan can defend wht they did citing their status in intl community but India won't replicate Pak's action bcz of the influence India enjoys at present time.

That is because once the courts are involved, there is not much for the media to do. No drum beating since it might catch the attention of the court leading to some unpleasant situations for everyone concerned.

Btw, it is best to differentiate the electronic media from print, the latter didn't go berserk on this.

Why do you bother to debate with him mate? there are many like him here on both sides. To them logic and facts or due process does not matter. I have stopped arguing with this sort . keeps my BP down.

Saving face with technicalities already proves that your judiciary is worthless. :lol:

I mean, if it makes you feel better, than keep that mindset. In the real world, the Italians will go free. Your judiciary will be proven to be corrupt and worthless, and your nation's reputation will go in the drains.

As highly as you think of your country, you are no where near that certified respect.

Let us see,bhartee. :D
Too much predictions less facts?
The fact is India made Italy send the marines back which hurt Italy's image and the foreign minister Italy resigned.
I don't see India's image going into drain.
We don't let outsiders come,commit crime and go.Pakistani cowardice limited to Pakistan only,Jamati :D

Remember these words so that you don't have to lick your spit in the coming months, Indian. :lol:

Lets hope not. Otherwise silly pakistanis might go over to the US to apologize personally to Raymond Davies for all the media frenzy for letting him go. Maybe even clean his house.

Back
Top Bottom