What's new

Mumbai trial: Was Kasab the sole culprit? | PKKH.tv

If that was your "Opinion", then why did you try to Impose in a way?? :) Wondering..

Your word of advise taken. But A word of advise from my side. One should not poke his nose in everyother matter, because no one claims to be "Mr. I know All". :)

And by the way, If you cant see my point in this case, then certianly you dont know anything about Mumbai Saga. Better to start from scratch and then comment here. Peace

I did not impose my opinion. I merely stated it, which is my right.

And please do not confuse "poking my nose" with active participation in this forum, which is exactly what keeps discussion alive.

Oh yeah, feel free to peruse the range of topics that I post on - you would be surprised at just how much I know. Let me show off a bit: I really am a Mr Know-It-All! :D

Back to the topic:

The Mumbai attack was carried out by non-state actors nurtured on Pakistani soil. No doubt about it.

Developer I see you are still defending your lashkar. :tup:

Developer I see you are still defending your lashkar. :tup:

I am defending a minor thing called due diligence and due process.

Just because someone says he met with someone claiming to represent ISI, this now constitutes 'proof' of ISI involvement?

Does anyone in their right mind believe that any intelligence agency goes around identifying itself, especially when planning a major terrorist attack? When did the real world start becoming like a bad Bollywood script?

Hey, pssst!

I am Major Iqbal of the ISI. Here's 50,000 dollars, here's what we of the ISI want you to do...

What? secrecy, shmecrecy?
Nah, We of the ISI openly advertise ourselves as such to every Tom, Dick and Headley...

The core is that the US investigators was not hesitant in pointing fingers at ISI. My question is what has Pakistan done in terms of investigation? It went no where - So do not whine when a Kasab(Amar Singh or some idiot) is hanged and that you would done some BS if allowed to investigate etc and stop pulling this moral BS. The MF was hanged. End of story and some of the victims feel satisfied.

Now do something about your other terrrorist Hafeez - either get him off the UNSC list if your courts have exonerated him or throw his a*** behind bars.

Proves??? Do you actually anything about this case ya bus aisay heee??? :)

The people who proved he was a Pakistani were Pakistanis. From Pakistani media.
The paper which printed proof was Pakistani.
The ministers who accepted he was a Pakistani are Pakistani.

Now if they are all lying then the complete arguement that RAW/CIA/Mossad are destroying Pak is false. Its Pakistanis who are doing it.

Now if you were right, then the complete Pakistani government and media are RAW/CIA/Mossad agents. Which means ISI is a complete failure!

Now the other alternative is PKKH should hire a publisher and give Tom Clancy a run for his money.

India played double standard game in this case and finally hanged a guy whose nationality is still unknown !

with a number of people like you, i think after some years, every person who lives in denial will be called" A Pakistani"

Does anyone in their right mind believe that any intelligence agency goes around identifying itself, especially when planning a major terrorist attack? When did the real world start becoming like a bad Bollywood script?

Not running around identifying themselves to every jehadi foot soldiers but possibly to people in higher echelons of conspiracy..Hedley knowing the ISI involvement is very much possible.

The core is that the US investigators was not hesitant in pointing fingers at ISI. My question is what has Pakistan done in terms of investigation? It went no where - So do not whine when a Kasab(Amar Singh or some idiot) is hanged and that you would done some BS if allowed to investigate etc and stop pulling this moral BS. The MF was hanged. End of story and some of the victims feel satisfied.

Now do something about your other terrrorist Hafeez - either get him off the UNSC list if your courts have exonerated him or throw his a*** behind bars.

If any US investigators 'pointed fingers' at ISI, then they need their heads examined. What does it mean to 'point fingers'? That someone alleged something? Sure, so what? Bring credible evidence, build a prima facie case before wasting ISI's time. Random accusations without corroborating evidence means zilch. Without legal follow through, all this 'finger pointing' is just media posturing for propaganda purposes.

As for Kasab's accomplices, the OP has explained the situation very well. From day ONE, India has been far more interested in playing politics and using this event to attack Pakistan than to solve the criminal case in good faith. Pakistan has been denied first-hand access to evidence and is being asked to conduct a very serious investigation by remote control.

It is true that, due to political expediency, India's shenanigans have been supported by the West, but the fact remains that the primary stumbling block to resolving the full criminal landscape has always been India, not Pakistan.

Not running around identifying themselves to every jehadi foot soldiers but possibly to people in higher echelons of conspiracy..Hedley knowing the ISI involvement is very much possible.

What is the need for ISI to identify itself to anyone, especially when planning a highly criminal action? How does Headley know that someone claiming to be ISI is, in fact, ISI?

As for Kasab's accomplices, the OP has explained the situation very well. From day ONE, India has been far more interested in playing politics and using this event to attack Pakistan than to solve the criminal case in good faith.

Politics? You allow your territory to be used against India by non-state actors. And you call us playing politics? The Pakistani media proved he was Pakistani and your interior minister admitted it was plotted in Pakistan. When your ministers have admitted how much time does it take to initiate action? The Pakistani court did not release the chaps due to ineptitude of the Indian police, rahter the ineptitude of the Pakistani prosecution team. Your chaps are still grappling with the Bhutoo case. With so much of your vaunted ISI and rest, you were not able to crack a case by catching people? Give us all a break.

You got caught. Red handed. With your hand in the cookie jar. Thats what happened.

Guys,everyone knows that Kasab is pakistani and Hafeez Syed has almost practically admitted to have organized this operation.

dont know what people are fishing at.

Politics? You allow your territory to be used against India by non-state actors. And you call us playing politics? The Pakistani media proved he was Pakistani and your interior minister admitted it was plotted in Pakistan. When your ministers have admitted how much time does it take to initiate action? The Pakistani court did not release the chaps due to ineptitude of the Indian police, rahter the ineptitude of the Pakistani prosecution team. With so much of your vaunted ISI and rest, you were not able to crack this case by catching people? Give us all a break.

You got caught. Red handed. With your hand in the cookie jar. Thats what happened.

I am not denying that Kasab is Pakistani. If he is, he is. That's not the issue.

There are over a billion people in India. Do you know what each and every one is doing? Do you know what is happening in every square inch of your country?

When there are criminals, how do you close the net? When fighting the Mumbai mafia, did you guys interrogate the criminals first hand? collect evidence first hand?

Or did you do it all through TV cameras and remote control 'investigations'? This is what you are asking Pakistan to do with such a high profile criminal case.

What is the need for ISI to identify itself to anyone, especially when planning a highly criminal action?

Who knows...But it is a known fact that in the past ISI/PAK army officers were involved in terrorists attacks with even foot soldeirs of jehadi groups knowing ISI/PAK army assistance to them..So it is very much plausible.

Back
Top Bottom