What's new

Mumbai struggles to catch up with Shanghai

Status
Not open for further replies.
really? i made it very public that i hated former jiang zemin and hate the governor of hubei. nothing has happened to me.

but in india you get arrested for saying "i hate sonia gandhi".

who is more free?

Have you tried it??? Come here and You can shout in your full voice, and I guarentee, you will not be arrested, People will just Ignore you

If saying "i hate sonia gandhi" could get you in jail - at least 10% of the Indian population would be behind bars.

Bcoz you polician are doing bad, we have no reason to blame our leader. They are doing very well.

good news, mumbai has surpassed shanghai on one measurement!

Corruption in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In July 2008 The Washington Post reported that nearly a fourth of the 540 Indian Parliament members faced criminal charges, "including human trafficking, immigration rackets, embezzlement, rape and even murder".[8] At state level, things are often worse. In Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections 2002, candidates with criminal records won the majority of seats.

A 2005 study done by Transparency International (TI) in India found that more than 50% of the people had firsthand experience of paying bribe or peddling influence to get a job done in a public office.[9] Taxes and bribes are common between state borders; Transparency International estimates that truckers pay annually $5 billion in bribes.[10]. A 2009 survey of the leading economies of Asia, revealed Indian bureaucracy to be not just least efficient out of Singapore, Hong Kong, Thailand, South Korea, Japan, Malaysia, Taiwan, Vietnam, China, Philippines and Indonesia; further it was also found that working with the India's civil servants was a "slow and painful" process.[11].

Officials often steal state property. In Bihar, more than 80% of the subsidized food aid to poor is stolen.[5]

The Indian Corruption League

In fact, while I’m on the subject, I always find it astonishing that in a bandit-capitalist system (as in India) corruption can even be called a crime at all. (By bandit-capitalism I mean that kind of capitalism where the profit motive is the only motive, where – to quote Gordon Gecko – greed is the only good, and where any payment is an investment designed to be recouped in time and at a profit.) Bandit capitalism is the actual soul of capitalism, shorn of the fancy dress of charity (aka guilt money) and regulatory mechanisms that clothes standard capitalism like cosmetics and lace. All capitalism is in its foundations bandit capitalism, because even those regulations and that guilt money are basically meant to hide the rapaciousness of the capitalist system under a mask of acceptability and social responsibility.

:rofl:oh chinapakistan 'wo zhu zai wuhan ni dong la ma?' what u want me say .i know the truth and what is going on here.u people don't what is democracy? be free free .......i don't need passport to go to mumbai from chennai ha ha .i don't have to pay money for goverment to marry.when i studied in india i learnt the power of students.we have the right to protest againt my teacher if he or she is bad and we know that our goverment can't use military against students.

---------- Post added at 01:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 PM ----------

do u know what is democracy?

:rofl:oh chinapakistan 'wo zhu zai wuhan ni dong la ma?' what u want me say .i know the truth and what is going on here.u people don't what is democracy? be free free .......i don't need passport to go to mumbai from chennai ha ha .i don't have to pay money for goverment to marry.when i studied in india i learnt the power of students.we have the right to protest againt my teacher if he or she is bad and we know that our goverment can't use military against students.

we pay money for the marriage certificate but we don't have the criminal feudal practice of a dowry.

http://wikitravel.org/en/Marriage_in_China

"The entire process should only take about an hour and the cost is quite cheap, only a few dozen renminbi or less."

if you're in wuhan you'd know that you don't need a passport to go from beijing to wuhan, just a train ticket. i'd know, i've been on that train ALOT.

besides, do you know what the 3 districts of wuhan are called, and which one south lake is located in?

rulers? oh we rules the country not the rulers.we are public and they are public staffs.

i work near east lake.zhongnan yi yuan.if u have any problem come therte.

---------- Post added at 01:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 PM ----------

come there.

---------- Post added at 01:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 PM ----------

Good for you, a lucky one survived from this, congrate

CRIN - Violence Study - INDIA: Teacher abuse driving children from school, says govt

i work near east lake.zhongnan yi yuan.if u have any problem come therte.

---------- Post added at 01:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 PM ----------

come there.

i know that hospital. my mother worked there for her residency. a very good hospital. one of the few in the nation that allow foreign students to finish residency for medical school.

however you are completely dishonest in talking about passports and marriage licenses.

ok can u protest againt your country if they take your house? in china if u don't have money they will throw u out of the hospital but in india ,goverment hospitals are free buddy.i have seen that many peoples were send out if they don't have money.

haha, I can pick some hindi say I am living in india.:lol:

No, I dont know what is caste democracy and why democracy can make 400million people starving to death, I really dont know, just tell me.:lol:

i have many friends they use to tell me.zhongnan hospital is very expensive but is not worth man its true.even for a small problem they need more money.but in india a doctor will not ask u more then fifty rupees to treat you for a fever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom